MERLIN ELMHURST WAX JACKET - NAVY
We price match!
The Merlin Elmhurst jacket is a testament to what this British brand does best: creating stunning riding gear packed to the brim with functionality. Merlin always manage to use high end materials while offering their gear at attractive price points, and the Elmhurst is certainly no exception. It is constructed from original Halley Stevensons 8oz silkwax waxed cotton. The sturdy outer layer has water repellent properties but is backed up by a completely waterproof and breathable Reissa Active membrane. On the inside of the jacket you'll find a removable, full length Outlast temperature control lining. Outlast was developed in conjuction with NASA and is temperature regulating, making the Elmhurst an ideal jacket for year-round use. It comes equipped with CE-approved Level 1 armour in the shoulders, elbows and back. On top of that, it's an undeniably good looking jacket, with a subtly vintage look to it that works on just about any bike!
- Navy Halley Stevenson's 8oz waxed cotton
- Waterproof, breathable Reissa Active membrane
- 125g full body removable Outlast temperature regulating liner
- CE Level 1 shoulder, elbow and back armour included
- Merlin branded antique finish hardware used throughout
- YKK zips throughout
- Waterproof, wind-stopping fold behind main zip
- Variety of outer and inner pockets
- Bicep, waist, hem, collar and cuff adjustment
- Trouser connection zip
- Cross quilted shoulder and chest pocket details
- Soft, padded collar
- Dropped back and pre-curved sleeves
- Waterproofing: 10000mm
- Breathability: 15000g/m²/24h
Watch our in-depth video review below!
Size & Fit
Delivery & Returns
Stock availability information can be found just under size selection, or just under the 'Add to basket' button.Orders placed before 12pm GMT (Monday to Friday) are processed the same day and shipped subject to the stock availability indicated on the product page.Please refer to the Basket page when in doubt about shipping costs.
England, Wales, Mainland Scotland (exc. Highlands)
We ship via DPD Local and Royal Mail Tracked.
All orders over £50 qualify for a FREE shipping option.
All orders over £50 benefit from FREE returns via Collect+
Off Shore (N. Ireland, R. Ireland, Highlands, etc)
48 hour DHL Tracked from £14.99
Magazines / Calendars Royal Mail International £4.65
1 - 5 days DHL Tracked £10 flat rate
USA & Canada
Magazines/Calendar Royal Mail International £4.00
Small Items 2 - 3 days Fed Ex £9.99
Clothing Parcel 2 - 3 days Fed Ex £14.99
Helmet Parcel 2 - 3 days Fed Ex £24.99
Rest of the World
Magazines / Calendars £6.80 - £7.20
Rates for other items are calculated on the basket page based on weight. We ship via Royal Mail International and DHL Express Worldwide
We offer a UK Price Beat and an EU Price Match Guarantee. Seen a product cheaper by more than £1 elsewhere on a UK website? We'll beat that price by 10% giving you the guaranteed lowest price possible. We also match the price of EU sellers. Please note the 10% price beat does not apply to sale items. Terms and Conditions apply
- Fill out and submit our Price Match Request form
- Once the price promise has been reviewed and accepted you will receive a confirmation email.
- You will then be able to place the order through the website or over the phone and get the difference refunded.