If you love custom and classic motorcycles, working with the Urban Rider team is hugely rewarding. If you think you have the aptitude and attitude to join us then email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please see below for current job vacancies.
Urban Rider are looking for someone to join the Sales team at our Store on the New Kings Road, London.
Urban Rider are leading retailers of the World’s Finest Motorcycling Gear. We offer items from over 75 of the leading brands in our industry and the profile and reputation of our Store has been key to our success. We are looking for someone who is passionate about motorcycling, has exceptional communication skills and a positive attitude.
The role will consist of :
- Assisting customers with their gear selection and taking orders.
- Assisting the Store Manager in maintaining an impeccable standard of presentation.
- Merchandising and assisting with promotional activities.
- Assisting in the daily warehouse transfers between our Battersea warehouse and the Shop.
Benefits of the role include:
- Being part of a dynamic, growing team with excellent potential to progress and take on new roles and responsibilities.
- Generous staff discounts on our range of motorcycle clothing and accessories
- Access and invites to key events and hospitality days (subject to availability)
The position is full time and salary is subject to application. We are looking to hire as soon as possible.
Please email your application along with a covering letter to email@example.com, with the subject Sales Team Application.
We are looking for a full time videographer to take our video content to the next level. The ideal candidate will have a passion for motorcycling and be familiar with our scene. They must be comfortable managing and directing shoots and be experienced in editing to the highest standard. The candidate will be responsible for managing the video output across our website and social media channels throughout the year and for reporting on performance.
Salary flexible based on application.
The role is full time. Salary negotiable depending on experience.
To apply please email your CV along with a covering letter explaining why you are interested in the role to firstname.lastname@example.org