If you love custom and classic motorcycles, working with the Urban Rider team is hugely rewarding. If you think you have the aptitude and attitude to join us then email us at email@example.com.
Please see below for current job vacancies.
Web Content Administrator
The Urban Rider web-shop is the leading online shopping destination for custom and classic motorcycle riders. We are looking for someone to join our content team to assist with maintaing the product catalogue to ensure the customer experience is first class.
Based at our Battersea site, the role includes tasks such as:
- Uploading new products onto the website
- Managing the product catalogue to ensure all information is up-to date
- Assisting with the creation of product sizing guides
- Sourcing and editing product imagery
- Liaising with suppliers to source product information such as SKUs and price lists
- On-site merchandising
The role will suit someone who enjoys working with computers, has great attention to detail and enjoys tasks that require being organised and efficient. The working environment is an open plan office working alongside the entire digital team. A passion for motorcycles is very helpful!
The role is full time. Salary negotiable depending on experience.
To apply please email your CV along with a covering letter explaining why you are interested in the role to firstname.lastname@example.org