If you love custom and classic motorcycles, working with the Urban Rider team is hugely rewarding. If you think you have the aptitude and attitude to join us then email us at email@example.com.
Please see below for current job vacancies.
Urban Rider are looking for someone to join our content team on a full time basis, based at our Battersea HQ in London
The ideal candidate should enjoy working as part of a team and be competent with computers. Some experience with data software such as Microsoft Excel is useful. Basic Adobe Photoshop skills are handy.
The role will consist of :
- Working with our product database to add new products and manage existing ones
- Liaising directly with brands and suppliers for product information including prices and availability.
- Ensuring product information is up to date across all channels, from the website to Ebay.
Urban Rider are leading retailers of the World’s Finest Motorcycling Gear. We offer items from over 75 of the leading brands in our industry and the profile and reputation of our Store has been key to our success. We are looking for someone who is passionate about motorcycling, has exceptional communication skills and a positive attitude.
Benefits of the role include:
- Being part of a dynamic, growing team with excellent potential to progress and take on new roles and responsibilities.
- Generous staff discounts on our range of motorcycle clothing and accessories
- Access and invites to key events and hospitality days (subject to availability)
The position is full time and salary is subject to application. We are looking to hire as soon as possible.
Please email your CV along with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject Web Team Application.