KRIEGA MAX 28 EXPANDABLE BACKPACK
If you're after motorcycle luggage, whether you're strapping it to the bike or yourself, Kriega needs no introduction. Their brand new Max28 backpack is the epitome of years of experience and it shows the attention to detail that make this brand loved by hordes of motorcyclists. They market this bag squarely at urban riders, but anyone that is familiar with the build quality and carrying comfort of a Kriega bag knows that its usability extends far beyond the concrete jungle.
The Max28 is equipped with Kriega's Quadloc-Lite harness that distributes the weight evenly across the torso and makes their bags so comfortable on the long haul. The bag itself consists of three sections: a fully waterproof pocket for a 15 inch laptop against your back, a fold down zipped compartment containing loads of organiser pockets on the front of the bag and a 22 litre central compartment in between. Need more space? This central section expands to a capacity of 28 litres, big enough to even hold a full face helmet. Whether you're after a day-pack or a weekender, with its 10 year guarantee the Max 28 will be with you for many miles to come.
- Quadloc-lite system to distribute weight evenly across the body
- Heavy duty durable 420D Cordura Lite Plus construction with Hypalon
- Comfortable 'Soft Feel' back panel
- Heavy-duty YKK zips throughout
- Main section expandable via zip to increase capacity to 28 litres
- Fully waterproof internal laptop pocket - Fits up to 15" (350mm x 245mm)
- 4 internal zipped pockets alongside an easy access document sleeve
- Compatible with Kriega's Hydration Reservoir and Harness pocket
- Additional removable waist strap for added stability
- Reflective strips on the harness for extra visibility
- 10 Year Kriega Guarantee
|Dedicated Laptop Compartment||Yes|