Terms and Conditions of Sale
- 1.1 Every order is accepted subject to these conditions which shall apply in conjunction with the terms of business contained in our catalogue. We are committed to your satisfaction, should you have any queries please direct them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1.2 Nothing in our catalogue shall constitute an offer to sell.
- 1.3 The sending or giving to us of an order constitutes an offer which we may accept or decline to accept.
- 1.4 The sending or giving to us of an order shall constitute agreement to and acceptance of all terms of business including (but not limited to) these conditions, and the buyer if not prepared to accept such terms and conditions must return the goods to us forthwith (and in any case within 48 hours).
- 1.5 No order which seller has accepted may be cancelled by buyer except with the written agreement of seller and on the terms that buyer shall indemnify seller in full against all losses (including loss of profit) costs damages charges and expenses incurred by seller as a result of such conditions.
2. MAKING A PURCHASE
- 2.1 Browse our online catalogue and add any products want to order to your basket. When you have finished shopping, click though to the checkout where you will be asked for a few details that we need to process the order. Please check that all your order details (sizes/delivery address) on your e-mail receipt are correct.
- 2.2 We accept credit card payment. If you are shopping from outside the UK, place your order and your credit card company will convert the transaction to your own currency.
- We accept Solo, Maestro, Visa and Mastercard. You may send your credit card information via phone, mail or over the Internet.
- 2.3 Payment will not be taken until your order is ready to be shipped or you have agreed it will be ordered into stock.
3. DELIVERY SCHEDULE
- 3.1 Delivery charges are calculated by order value and geographical region. A table of delivery charges can be found here. Orders are dispatched via Parcelforce which is a signed for service. When your order is ready for dispatch, you will be sent a tracking number.
- 3.2 Due to the small size of our premesis, we cannot hold all items we sell in stock. We do keep key products in stock and when ordered, these are dispatched up to 1 day after the order is placed (please note, there may occasionally be delays to your order so we can run further security checks). If we do not have your order in stock, it will be ordered from our suppliers, for which the lead times can be found under the 'Add to Basket' button on the product page. If your order is not in stock with our suppliers, we will contact you immediately to give an estimated timescale for delivery. If the timescale is not acceptable, we will offer an alternative or you have the option to cancel your order.
4. TAX AND DUTY
- 4.1 Orders within the UK and EU are applicable for 20% VAT unless you supply us with a registered VAT number. All orders outside the Eurozone are VAT exempt and will be deducted from the price.
- 4.2 Orders outside the EU may be liable for additional customs and duty charges, this is payable by the customer.
5. RETURNS POLICY
- 5.1 We have a 365 day no quibble returns policy. If you wish to return an item, please make use of the Collect+ free returns service provided with your goods on orders over £50 in the UK. For all other order, customers are responsible for returning the goods to us in the appropraite condition.
- 5.2 We reserve the right to charge a restocking fee on any goods not returned in the appropriate condition as outlined in our returned policy.
- 5.3 Urban Rider reserves the right to refuse the return or refund of goods deemed to have been purchased for anything other than private use. This includes agnecies, individuals and companies using the Urban Rider ecommerce platform and returns process to procure goods for commercial purposes. Goods shall be made available for collection and return to the original pruchasing party.
6. TITLE AND RISK
- 6.1 Until payment in full has been made to us all goods supplied by us remain our property which shall be kept on the buyer's premises separately from the buyer's own goods or those of any other person and in such manner as shall render them readily identifiable as our goods and they shall be properly stored protected and insured until such time as the property in the goods passes to the buyer.
- 6.2 Until payment in full has been made the buyer shall hold the goods as bailee of and in trust for us as legal and beneficial owners of the goods and the buyer shall at all times take proper care of the goods.
- 6.3 The risk in the goods shall pass to the buyer at the time of delivery of the goods to the buyer or the buyer's agent.
- 6.4 Until such time as the property in the goods shall pass to the buyer we shall be at liberty at any time to require the buyer to deliver up the goods to us and if the buyer fails to do so forthwith (and in any case within 48 hours) we shall be entitled to enter upon any premises where the goods are stored and repossess the goods and the buyer hereby grants us an irrevocable licence to do so which shall continue in force notwithstanding the termination of the contract for any reason.
7. FORCE MAJEURE
- 7.1 We shall not be responsible for any delay in delivery or for non-delivery of any goods or any part of them caused by any act of God, action by any government or any department of central government or any local government or any strike, lockout, industrial action, riot, civil commotion, breakdown of machinery or vehicle power failure, inclement weather, fire, failure of crop, loss at sea, detention at sea or port or any other event or contingency beyond our control.
- 7.2 If any of the goods shall be rendered unfit for delivery by reason of any of the above-mentioned acts events or contingencies the contract shall so far as it relates to those goods be deemed to be discharged without liability on our part.
- 8.1 All goods are sold at prices current at the date of contract notwithstanding anything in our catalogue
- 8.2 Value added tax at the rate or rates for the time being in force in respect of the goods shall be payable by the buyer in addition to the price.
- 8.3 We shall be entitled to adjust the price of the goods whether before or after the making of the contract in the event of any variation in the cost to us of supplying the goods or any part thereof by reason of (a) any increase in the cost of the goods required by us for the completion of the contract; (c) any other matter beyond our control including (but not limited to) fluctuations in exchange rates between monetary currencies or the action of any government or other authority anywhere in the world or any labour problems.
- 8.4 All prices are subject to alteration without notice.
- 9.1 All complaints should be put in writing for resolution. Where a fault with a product can be verified with goods supplied by Urban Rider, we reserve the right to seek resolution with the supplier before offering repair or exchange.
10. TERMS OF PAYMENT
- 10.1 Goods are invoiced net and accounts will be regarded as overdue if unpaid after 30 days from date of invoice
- 10.2 Interest will be charged at the rate of 2% per month on overdue accounts (as well after as before any judgment).
- 10.3 We reserve the right to withhold deliveries under the contract until all outstanding payments under any contract have been received by us.
- 10.4 If any cheque is returned by the bank after presentation or re-presentation of it for payment any bank charges incurred by us together with a handling charge shall be reimbursed to us by the buyer.
11. DAMAGE, DELAY OR LOSS IN TRANSIT
- 11.1 We are to be notified within 48 hours of any damage or loss in transit.
- 11.2 On receipt of goods the buyer is to inspect them carefully and if there is any sign of damage he is to sign for the goods as "damaged in transit" and to indicate that a claim will be made.
- 11.3 The buyer must notify us immediately by email.
- 12.1 Orders are only accepted subject to availability of goods.
- 12.2 If a particular product is not available immediately for dispatch, we will contact the buyer and inform them of an estimated delivery timescale.
- 12.3 The buyer shall be deemed to have accepted the estimated timescale unless the order is cancelled when made aware of said timescale.
- 12.4 If no suitable product is available any relevant contract will be deemed to be cancelled without any liability on either party's part and in that case if payment for the goods has already been made we will credit the value of them to the buyer's account.
- 13.1 We warrant that the goods supplied shall be of the specification and type specified in the contract and we accept liability for any damage resulting from any breach of this warranty.
- 13.2 Subject to the provisions of sub-clause 1 of this clause if any goods sold shall not comply with the express terms of the contract of sale or if any goods shall prove defective in varietal purity we will at our option either replace the defective goods free of charge to the buyer or refund all payments made by the buyer in respect of the defective goods and this shall be the limit and extent of our obligation.
- 13.3 Any express or implied conditions, statements, representations or warranties statutory or otherwise not stated in these conditions are hereby excluded.
- 13.4 Our liability under the warranty hereinbefore contained shall automatically cease and determine if the buyer shall not have paid by the due date for all goods supplied by us (whether under this or any other contract between the buyer and us)
- 13.5 The price of goods sold or offered for sale by us is based upon the foregoing limitation upon our liability.
- 13.6 In accepting the goods upon these conditions the buyer acknowledges that the limitation of our liability is fair and reasonable and undertakes to insure against all risks hereby excluded.
- 13.7 All information given in our catalogue or otherwise provided by us or by any agent employee or representative on our behalf relating to the performance of helmets, clothing and all accessories is given for general guidance (and for general guidance only) to our customers and does not constitute a warranty or representation on our part as to such matters or any of them and must not be relied upon as such but must be seen only as general guidance, for which no responsibility is accepted and which the buyer if he acts thereon must do so entirely at his own risk.
- 14.1 We shall be at liberty to require any dispute arising out of the contract or any question relating thereto to be referred to arbitration under the provisions of the Arbitration Acts 1950 and 1979 or any statutory modification or re-enactment thereof for the time being in force.
15. LAW AND INTERPRETATION
- 15.1 These conditions and every contract made pursuant thereto shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law.
- 15.2 The headings of these conditions are for convenience only and shall not affect the construction of the conditions.
- 15.3 If any of the provisions of these conditions shall at any time be held to be unenforceable unlawful or invalid in any respect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions hereof shall not be affected or impaired by any unenforceable unlawful or invalid provision.
In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer you the following payment options. Payment is to be made to Klarna:
Further information and Klarna’s user terms you can find here. General information on Klarna you can find here. Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarna's privacy statement.