A couple of years ago, Knox completely changed the game with the Urbane Pro armoured shirt. Magically combining the lightweight and ventilated features of an armoured undershirt with the abrasion-resistant qualities of an outer motorcycle jacket, it completely blew us away, and has gone down as one of the most popular products ever stocked here at Urban Rider - rightly so. So you can’t improve on perfection, right? Very wrong.
The MKII has an increased safety rating of CE Level AA, boasting levels of protection that surpass plenty of bulky leathers out there on the market, whilst remaining obscenely lightweight. In fact, this new, more protective iteration is no less breathable or lightweight than the previous model, and that’s pretty impressive.
The Urbane Pro combines top-end abrasion, cut, and tear resistance from high tenacity nylon with arrownet mesh for airflow, and stretch panels for flexibility and comfort, meaning you’re looking at a garment that’s going to remain comfortable all day long. Supplied as standard with Micro-Lock super low-profile Level 1 shoulder and elbow protection, plus a Level 2 back protector, the Urbane Pro MKII offers a great level of impact protection too. A separate chest protector can be added as an optional upgrade.
The Urbane Pro MKII is all you will ever need for upper body protection - designed to be worn alone just over a tee for supreme protection and ventilation on the hottest summer days, you can also throw some layers under, your favourite beaten-up leather jacket, or a waterproof over the top so it can serve you year-round. Try it with a tuxedo. Or a Tommy Bahama shirt. Either way, the body armour will be kept exactly where it should be - close to your body.
Trust nearly 30 years of armoured shirt design experience, and be at the cutting edge of motorcycle armour with the Knox Urbane MKII - you’ll never want to ride without it.
- Abrasion-resistant armoured riding shirt
- Includes Knox MICRO-LOCK CE approved back, shoulder and elbow body armour.
- Low profile Shoulder and elbows – EN 1621-2 Level 1
- Full CE approved Back protector – EN 1621 -2 Level 2
- New patch on the sleeve highlights Knox’s heritage and design.
- A separate removable MICRO-LOCK chest protector can be added as an optional extra.
- Constructed using High tenacity stretch nylon, combined with tough breathable arrownet mesh selected for abrasion, cut and tear resistance.
- Stretch mesh panels added for flexibility and comfort.
- YKK zips throughout.
- 2 exterior zipped pockets. One on the chest and 1 back pocket large enough to store a rain jacket if needed
- 2 handy interior low profile pockets
- Discreet Knox branding on the chest, front hem and back
- Thumb loops for added security
- Improved security belt loop system is highlighted on the inside to ensure riders can secure their trousers to the shirt.
- Machine Washable garment – remove armour before washing. Always read the wash care labels
- CE approved Class AA garment under the CE standard EN17092.