Please note: we are currently working with reduced staff to curb the spread of Covid-19. Because of this, our returns / refund procedure might take a bit longer than what is outlined below. Please bear with us while we deal with your request as soon as possible.
You can find your returns form on the back of the delivery note that was included with your order. Click here if you need a fresh one! (make sure that your pop-ups are enabled)
UK mainland orders *over £50 qualify for free returns via DPD. Your free returns label will be included with your parcel.
UK orders of a value below £50 and orders to UK off-shore territories can be returned to us via a courier of your choosing. The customer is responsible for the cost of returning the parcel. We can recommend using Yodel / CollectPlus, who will get your parcel back to us at a fixed rate of £4.49. A returns label can easily be purchased and printed from our Collect Plus page: www.collectplus.co.uk/urbanrider
*Excluding eBikes. We accept returns on eBikes providing the original packaging is intact and the bike is not damaged or assembled. Please contact us for more information on eBike returns.
Please see our returns FAQ for more information.
- We accept returns up to 60 calendar days after receipt of goods.
- In case of a damaged product/warranty claim, we require to be contacted within 48 hours of delivery.
- Returned goods must be accompanied by a completed returns form.
- Returned goods must be unused & supplied with their original packaging. any items returned without packaging may be liable for an administration charge. Customers are responsible for ensuring returns arrive in good condition. - PLEASE READ OUR FAQ CAREFULLY
- We cannot accept returns of items that have been personalised
- Goods must be returned with relevant promotional items / free gifts - e.g. pins, magazines, ...
- Electrical goods must be returned in unopened packaging otherwise we are unable to accept returns on them
- Urban Rider reserves the right to refuse the return or refund of goods deemed to have been purchased for anything other than private use. This includes agencies, individuals and companies using the Urban Rider eCommerce platform and returns process to procure goods for commercial purposes. Goods shall be made available for collection and return to the original purchasing party.
- There are no restocking fees or repeat shipping charges (for orders over £50) on UK returns and exchanges.
- We usually process refunds and exchanges within 5-7 working days of receiving the returned goods. However, during busier periods this can take longer.
- REFUND - The funds will be returned via the original payment method. This may take up to 5 working days to appear as cleared funds depending on the payment method used.
- EXCHANGE - We will dispatch the required replacement item(s) within the time frame specified for the product(s) as displayed on our website. Once dispatched you will receive a text notification from the courier.
How do I return with DPD?
- Please pack the items securely and make sure all of the items have all their original packaging and tags. We can only accept returns of unused items.
- Fill in the returns form (you can find it on the back of your invoice) There is no need to add your full name or address. If you require a copy please click here: Urban Rider UK Returns Form
- Use the provided DPD label on the outside packaging and take it to your local drop off location. If unknown you can find your local drop off location here: DPD Local Drop Off Locations
Has my return reached you?
- Please see your tracking information to see if the parcel arrived back with us and if it did please allow 2-3 working days from the moment we received it for the returns department to process your return.
- If you are experiencing any issues with tracking your return with DPD or your return is taking longer than expected please get in touch.
I want to send it with a courier of my choice, what’s your return address?
Unit 6, Parkfield Industrial Estate
How should I pack my return?
We advise to simply use the same external packaging, including the cardboard box, that was used when we shipped the item for easier returns. Alternatively, you can use your own outer packaging but make sure the item itself has all its original packaging.
I have sent an item back for an exchange but my preferred item is no longer available - what now?
Someone from our customer service will be in touch if something like this happens. They will email you when processing your return. If there isn’t anything you would like instead we are more than happy to issue a refund.
Can I return a helmet?
Yes, you are most welcome to do so but please make sure that the helmet has all its original packaging, tags and has NOT been used on the road. Helmets must be returned with their original box, plus the UR cardboard box as delivered. We will reject a helmet returned with just its original box.
Helmets are safety equipment, we are unable to accept any helmet returns if they were worn for anything other than trying them on.
We simply recommend trying on a helmet indoors, watch some TV and after 20 mins you will know if the helmet is the right size or not.
If you feel any pressure points or discomfort on top of your head this might suggest that the helmet is not the right fit for you.
If you need extra help on this do not hesitate to get in touch with us!
Still unsure on the returns process? Please get in touch with us so we can help at email@example.com or ring us at 02077363811