Pureness refined. The ethos behind the revamped Shoei NXR 2 is a concentration of decades of crafting the best helmets on the road and track. Shoei have poured all of their experience into this lid, and the result is truly stunning. The NXR2 is astoundingly light - the lightest Shoei ECE22/06 rated helmet in existence, in fact - making for a magically comfortable ride. The compact and slim design features subtle and gorgeous sporty contouring, without coming across too aggressive. The end product is class-leading aerodynamic performance, reducing rider fatigue and neck strain on those longer rides.
A clear descendant of its predecessor in silhouette, the shell is Shoei’s hyper-strong AIM - an organic fibre and multi-composite fibre matrix that offers optimum levels of strength protection. The inner EPS liner system features multiple densities in two different layers with different hardness to absorb impact energy more effectively - the NXR2 is as protective as they come. In the event of an upset, the Emergency Quick Release System allows emergency services to remove the helmet with ease.
Shoei have increased the airflow by enlarging the vents and outlets, allowing for a more comfortable ride when the temperature rises. The first iteration NXR was a mighty quiet helmet, but Shoei have re-imagined the cheek and ear padding to reduce wind noise even more, so you can look forward to a ride free from distraction. The lining is removable and washable for long-lasting freshness, as well as interchangeable for different thicknesses to optimise fit, and the NXR2 comes with a chin curtain and breath guard as standard.
The 6-time MotoGP world champion Marc Márquez happens to also be the champion of the NXR2 - we reckon he knows a thing or two about motorbike helmets. Available in an array of solid colours, and some archetypal beautiful Shoei designs, the Shoei NXR2 is the ultimate track-inspired performance distilled down to its purest, most refined form, ready for the streets.
- Matt black
- Sport/street helmet
- Lightest Shoei ECE22/06 rated helmet.
- Slimline and compact design
- New and approved shield system
- Class-leading aerodynamics. The NXR2 was tested in Shoeis large-scale wind tunnel test facility
- Signature side cut lines inherited from original first-generation NXR helmets
- Enhanced ventilation with enlarged outlets providing ample airflow
- Improved visor beading and new cheek/ear padding improves wind noise performance to make the NXR2 even quieter than the previous generation to reduce rider fatigue.
- Comes with Shoei's CWR-F2 visor
- Newly developed locking visor shield system. Easily attachable and detachable and improved visibility due to updated Pinlock Evo lens placement.
- Quick-dry interior fabric with excellent moisture absorption
- Detachable and washable 3D centerpad
- Detachable and washable cheekpads
- Detachable chin strap cover
- Traditional double D-ring fastening system
- Chin curtain and breath guard included
- Equipped with Pinlock Evo DKS-304 Pinlock Evo lens
- E.Q.R.S system allows for safe removal of the helmet via red tabs that release the check pads in the event of an accident
- Shell in AIM - Organic fibre and multi-composite fibre in various layers to allow for both shock-absorption and optimum rigidity
- EPS liner system with a multiple density construction. Optimised protection from 2 separate EPS layers with different hardness to absorb impact energy more effectively. The liner features channels to channel airflow through the helmet.
- 4 different outer shell sizes for the perfect fit
- ECE22/06 certified