The Shade Jacket sizes smaller than the rest of the Revit range, please check our measurements below and choose your size accordingly.
Based on the summer riding favourite Rev’it Eclipse jacket, the Shade takes that ethos of simplicity-is-best and gives it a cold-weather makeover. There are no frills here, and that is a mighty good thing. Clean, universal lines and a flattering, lightly tailored fit means this jacket is going to suit just about any rider with ease.
In Rev’it’s own words, the Shade is back-to-basics - yet that doesn’t have to mean you miss out on any of the features and practicality of many other far more expensive jackets on the market. Full waterproofing and breathability comes in the way of a Hydratex®|mesh G-liner, meaning you can tackle the inevitable downpours and stay bone dry. The Shade also features a detachable thermal liner, extending the useability of this jacket through the coldest months, and even offering a lightweight waterproof option for Spring and early Summer.
Constructed from a highly abrasion-resistant High-Density 600D Polyester outer to save your skin in a tumble, the Shade comes fitted with the ultra-thin SEESMART™ CE-level 1 armour at the shoulders and elbows for impact protection and features a pocket for an optional back protector should you wish to upgrade. Features such as adjustability tabs at the cuff and arm are forever useful, and a universal jeans connection loop will keep the jacket from riding up and letting cold air in.
It’s impossible to put a foot wrong with the Rev’it Shade H2O jacket. It will have you covered from Autumn through Winter and well into Spring, and for a very attractive price. Potentially the best value jacket on the market right now.
- Dark green
- Clean-cut universal Waterproof riding jacket for Autumn/Winter
- Suitable for commuters and Urban Riders
- Outer shell constructed from Polyester High-Density 600D
- Detachable thermal liner for insulation
- Removable SEESMART™ CE-level 1 armour included at shoulder and elbow
- Pocket for optional SEESOFT CE-level 2 back armour
- Subtle laminated reflection panelling
- Hydratex®|mesh G-liner for waterproofing and breathability
- Adjustability tabs at cuff and arm for perfect fit
- Jeans connection loop and short connection zipper
- Handwarmer and inner pockets
- CE Level A Approved