REVIT LIVENGOOD GTX GLOVES
We price match!
The Rev'It! Livengood Gore-Tex glove is specifically designed to be used with heated grips. It uses a relatively thin yet effective Primaloft Gold insulating layer that means the Livengood can easily be worn all year round. Revit included Gore-Tex Goregrip technology: a highly waterproof and breathable membrane that is laminated to the outer layer, meaning the glove won't soak up any water and remain dry and lightweight. That membrane is backed up by a 3M Thinsulate G liner to keep the cold out and the warmth in. The Livengood's outer shell is built to protect you while on the bike: the back of the hand is constructed from Revit's proprietary PWR shell Ripstop stretch, which has excellent abrasion resistant capacities. Combined with a goatskin palm that wraps around the fingertips and a visco-elastic knuckle protector, this makes for a very sturdy yet flexible glove. Revit's single motion wrist adjustment system makes it a breeze to tighten or release while wearing your gloves and the Connect finger tips mean you won't even have to take them off when operating a touch screen.
- PWR Shell Cordura back of the hand
- Ripstop Stretch
- Drum dyed goatskin palm
- Gore-Tex laminated Windproof, Waterproof and breathable membrane
- Touchscreen-capable index finger tip
- Visco-elastic knuckle protector
- Seesoft impact-absorbing pad on the palm
- Hard-shell palm slider
- Reflective detailling on the back of the hand
- Primaloft Gold, high loft, poly fur liner
- Suede leather visor wiper
- Large velcro cuff adjustment with single motion closure system
- CE approved
- Breathability: 17000g/m²/24h
Size & Fit
Delivery & Returns
Stock availability information can be found just under size selection, or just under the 'Add to basket' button.Orders placed before 12pm GMT (Monday to Friday) are processed the same day and shipped subject to the stock availability indicated on the product page.Please refer to the Basket page when in doubt about shipping costs.
England, Wales, Mainland Scotland (exc. Highlands)
We ship via DPD Local and Royal Mail Tracked.
All orders over £50 qualify for a FREE shipping option.
All orders over £50 benefit from FREE returns via Collect+
Off Shore (N. Ireland, R. Ireland, Highlands, etc)
48 hour DHL Tracked from £14.99
Magazines / Calendars Royal Mail International £4.65
1 - 5 days DHL Tracked £10 flat rate
USA & Canada
Magazines/Calendar Royal Mail International £4.00
Small Items 2 - 3 days Fed Ex £9.99
Clothing Parcel 2 - 3 days Fed Ex £14.99
Helmet Parcel 2 - 3 days Fed Ex £24.99
Rest of the World
Magazines / Calendars £6.80 - £7.20
Rates for other items are calculated on the basket page based on weight. We ship via Royal Mail International and DHL Express Worldwide
We offer a UK Price Beat and an EU Price Match Guarantee. Seen a product cheaper by more than £1 elsewhere on a UK website? We'll beat that price by 10% giving you the guaranteed lowest price possible. We also match the price of EU sellers. Please note the 10% price beat does not apply to sale items. Terms and Conditions apply
- Fill out and submit our Price Match Request form
- Once the price promise has been reviewed and accepted you will receive a confirmation email.
- You will then be able to place the order through the website or over the phone and get the difference refunded.