PANDO MOTO STEEL BLACK 02 JEANS - BLACK
The humble riding denim is now rivalling the protective properties of leather trousers, with the added benefit of allowing you to park the bike and walk around without looking like you're geared up to go win the Moto GP.
Pando Moto's flagship Steel trouser is a prime example of this: this jean is constructed from a single layer Dyneema denim blend and is equipped with super-slim Sas-Tec armour in the hips and knees. This highly protective combo give the jean a CE Level AA rating. All whilst maintaining the look and feel of a good-looking pair of everyday jeans.
They have now re-worked the Steel with a new dyeing process, making it one of the first Dyneema jeans that is actually and utterly pitch-black.
- Charcoal Black on the outside and inside
- 13oz Single layer Dyneema and stretch denim weave
- Slim fit cut with middle waist
- High heat conductivity and reflective fabric
- SAS-TEC TripleFlex CE approved knee and hip armour included
- Reinforced chain stitch
- Reflective strip on upturned cuff
- Metal ring located on the belt loop
- Black embroidered detailing on the front
- Made in Europe
- CE Level AA Approved (EN 17092)
|Abrasion Resistance Coverage||Full|
|Armour Pockets||Knee, Hip|
|Jean Style||Slim Stretch|
|Certification||CE Level AA|