The forefathers of the armoured baselayer are back and the product is better than ever. Bowtex produced the original aramid leggings way back in the day, and they quickly revolutionized the way we saw protective motorcycle gear, becoming one of the most popular products we have offered to date. No longer do you have to spend hours trying on different jeans for fit and comfort - you can throw your favourite pair on over these, and sacrifice neither style, nor protection.
Designed for longer road-trips and high-speed commutes, the Standard R legging is the more protective product in the range - lighter and more flexible than most riding jeans that offer the same levels of protection. Crafted from two separate layers, with key areas covered by 100% aramid fiber for ultimate abrasion resistance, and the rest of the garment made from a hard-wearing stretch polyamide, with reinforced chain stitching throughout, the leggings will upgrade whatever you’re wearing to a CE Level AA approved bit of kit instantly. They come with removable SAS-TEC® TRIPLEFLEX level 2 armour at the knees and hips that is as slim as your standard Level 1 pads. These have even been designed to wear as an outer trouser if you so choose!
The Standard R also boasts unique X-panel construction that creates airflow for extra breathability on those hot summer rides, and the 3D articulated fit with elastic at the ankle creates a comfortable and ergonomic fit for hours on two wheels.
The only way to retain your perfect style, these inconspicuous and versatile armoured leggings give you true freedom to express yourself, and all the peace of mind of a high-level technical riding jean with none of the bulk.
- Armoured motorcycle leggings
- Ideal to wear under your favourite jeans, or even as an outer trouser
- Main Layer: 100% Dupont™ Kevlar®
- Second Layer: 87% High-Density-Polyamide 13% Elastane
- Reinforced chain stitching throughout X-panel construction that promotes airflow and breathability
- 3D-Cut pieces optimize leg comfort while in riding position, secured by ankle elastic
- Removable SAS-TEC® TRIPLEFLEX Level 2 knee + hip armour
- All components and final products are 100% made in Europe
- CE level AA EN 17092-4:2020
DuPont™ and Kevlar® are trademarks of affiliates of DuPont de Nemours, Inc.