BELSTAFF TRIALMASTER PRO WAX JACKET - MAHOGANY
The Trialmaster Pro is the new and improved version of Belstaff's most iconic style. This three quarter length, belted jacket design with the signature four front pockets is the epitome of classic British motorcycle clothing. At first glance, this jacket hasn't changed in decades and has maintained its timeless design. However, look a little closer and the Trialmaster Pro has got an impressive specifications list under the bonnet.
The outer layer concists of Belstaff's signature British Millerain 10oz waxed cotton. This fabric in itself is already very sturdy by nature and passes the new CE abrasion tests on itself, but Belstaff backed it up with Cordura panels in the high impact areas (shoulders and elbows) to offer even better abrasion resistance. The shoulders and elbows come equipped with D3O CE Level 1 certified armour and there is a pocket for an optional back protector.
As motorcycle jackets go, the Trialmaster Pro is one of the more versatile ones: the (already water repellent) wax cotton is backed up by a waterproof and breathable Miporex membrane and a removable quilted lining. It makes the Trialmaster Pro a capable all-rounder with impressive protective features brought together in a classic design.
The attention to detail Belstaff puts in their garments only adds to the allure of this jacket. Of course there are the four deep patch pockets closed by a waterproof flap with snap buttons, an adjustable collar, shoulder and elbow reinforcement patches and the signature adjustable belt at the waist. The jacket is closed by virtue of a sturdy zip running down the middle and an overlaying flap with aged metal snaps buttons to keep out the wind and rain. Further care has been taken by Belstaff to protect your bike's fuel tank from scratches too with the two bottom snaps being made from rubber.
Decades of adjustment and development have made the modern Trialmaster Pro a supremely comfortable, protective, yet good looking jacket. Whether you plan to throw it on everyday or use it on a long road trip eating up the miles, the Trialmaster Pro will be your go-to for years to come.
- 10oz Waxed Cotton three quarter length jacket in mahogany brown
- Cordura panels in impact areas for added abrasion resistance
- Removable low profile D3O CE Level 1 armour in shoulders and elbows
- Pocket for optional back protector
- Waterproof and breathable Miporex membrane
- Removable quilted 150gr body warmer liner
- Cotton check inner lining
- Corduroy detailing on neck collar and cuffs
- Reinforcement patches on elbow and shoulders
- Four waterproof flap and snap patch pockets
- Adjustable neck strap on collar
- Embroided logo buckle cover on waist
- Metal under arm breathers
- Inside facing jet pocket with coil zipper closure
- Low jet pockets
- Cuff adjusting gusset with snaps
- Rubber-covered bottom central snaps
- CE-approved garment (Level A)
|Armour Included||Elbow, Shoulder|
|Removable Thermal Lining||Yes (full)|
|Armour Pockets||Elbow, Shoulder, Back|
|Certification||CE Level A|
|Season||Warm Weather, Mid-Season, Cold Weather|
|Fits Chest (in)