BELL BULLITT HELMET - BOOST MATT/GLOSS BLACK
As we've come to expect from Bell, they've brought out yet another drop-dead gorgeous colourway: the Boost in a contrasting matte and gloss black. We've heard these flames might make you go faster, but don't quote us on it.
The Bell Bullitt has rapidly become the go-to helmet for anyone looking for a vintage look with full face protection. The Bullitt's design on the very first full face helmet on the market: the Bell Star. The Bullitt has inhereted the Star's classic shape and style but is completely up to date and packed with modern features that provide excellent protection and comfort. One of the Bullitt's key features is the massive viewport, offering unparallelled peripheral vision. When riding with the Bullitt, the aperture is so wide that it almost feels like you're wearing an open face helmet but make no mistake: the Bullitt offers you full face protection and is 100% ECE approved and made using the exact same technology as Bell's more modern helmet designs. The detailing on this helmet is impressive: there's four mesh-covered air intakes on the forehead, a very cleverly designed venturi vent in the back, gorgeous brushed metal side pods and a visor that is held securely in place by a leather magnetic tab.
- Ultra low-profile fiber composite shell
- Multi-Density EPS liner
- Removable, washable and anti-bacterial interior
- Perforated micro-suede interior fabric with leather trim
- Padded chin strap with stainless steel D-Ring closure with leather pull tab
- 3 shell 3 EPS system
- 5 Metal Mesh intake vents with 1 rear exhaust vent
- 3D Cut cheek pads with speaker pockets
- Magnefusion shield closure system
- Accessory shields available for personalized look
- Certification: ECE
- Sizes: XS to XXL
- Weight: 1400g
- Comes with flat clear visor and flat dark smoke visor
|Helmet Type||Full Face|
|Material||Carbon, Kevlar & Fibreglass|
|Helmet Certification||ECE, DOT|
|Internal Sun Visor||No|
Head measurement in centimetres. If you are un-sure how to measure your head, please watch our brief You Tube instruction video.
|Measurement in cm||54-55||55-56||57-58||58-59||60-61||62-63|