TCX BAJA WATERPROOF BOOTS - BLACK
This high spec racer boot is constructed of a full-grain leather upper which is not only highly abrasion resistant but will age beautifully with wear. The front and heel are suede padded panelling with ergonomic padding at the upper collar for increased comfort in these high-movement areas.
The durable, high-quality materials on the outside are supported by cleverly integrated protective features. The ergonomic shin plate, PU inserts in the malleolus, toe and heel and leather shift pad all work together to guard against impact and heat. Having gone through rigorous testing against abrasion, impact, cuts, and rigidity, the Baja Waterproof Boots are CE approved, giving you peace of mind should you take a spill.
TCX does nothing by halves and the superior craftsmanship extends to the high-performance sole. Made of a special rubber compound, there are different grip areas across the sole that offer excellent traction on various terrain - no more slip and slides in car parks! Being waterproof boots, TCX has used a T-Dry waterproof liner - a breathable inner lining that keeps out moisture while remaining comfortable.
We love the aggressive racer look of these boots - the aluminium buckles are premium, being fully interchangeable, adjustable and perfectly positioned for an enhanced fit. TCX Boots are the ultimate combination of performance, protection and comfort with the Baja Waterproof Boots being a great representation.
- Full-grain leather upper
- T-Dry waterproof inner liner
- Suede padding on the front and back
- Worn textured look
- Padding in key areas for improved comfort and durability
- Protective gear shift pad PU malleolus, shin, toe and heel reinforcement
- 3 fully adjustable and interchangeable PU buckles at instep
- Updated high-performance sole with enhanced grip surfaces
- Replaceable anatomic footbed
- Made of rubber compound for superior stability and grip
- CE approved
|Season||Mid-Season, Cold Weather|
|Foot Proctection||Toe, Heel, Ankle|