TCX BAJA MID WATERPROOF BOOT - BROWN
If you are a rider that needs modern Touring boot performance but prefer a shorter mid length style, the TCX Baja Mid boots should occupy the number one spot on your wishlist.
TCX used aged full grain leather with padded black suede detailing to create a durable outer, one tough enough to withstand anything the modern rider can throw at it. TCX have also taken care to ensure this is one of their most comfortable boots on offer. Just like a ski boot, essentially you can achieve a custom fit to suit you thanks to the unique micro adjustable PU buckles and stretchy ribbed accordion ankle opening. Of course a touring boot wouldn't be complete without a watertight lining, so like the full length boot the Baja Mid includes TCX's T-Dry waterproof membrane to keep any unwanted moisture out in wet conditions.
TCX's Touring Series boots all come packed full of high performance practical features. The sole is stable and grippy to promote rider feel, the footbed is anatomic and replaceable and CE certified protective reinforcement is provided with PU malleous inserts at the toe and heel.
- Full grain leather upper
- Suede padding on the front and back
- Worn textured look
- Padding in key areas for improved comfort and durability
- Leather gear shift pad
- Upper lining with waterproof mid cut
- Malleable PU toe and heel reinforcement
- Two fully adjustable and interchangeable PU buckles at instep
- Updated high performance sole with enhanced grip surfaces
- Made of rubber compound for superior stability and grip
|Season||Warm Weather, Mid-Season, Cold Weather|
|Foot Proctection||Toe, Sole, Heel, Ankle|