Due to the courier service required to ship this item we cannot guarantee pre-Christmas delivery for this product.
The S2 is Super73’s answer to an urban commuter, with an aircraft-grade aluminium alloy frame and fully adjustable air spring suspension, you will reach your destination in comfort and style. If you are a fan of the moto lifestyle and want an environmentally friendly way of getting from A to B, without the hassle of licences, tax and insurance, look no further. The S2 also features Super73's all-new connected electronics suite that is compatible with iOS and Android mobile devices through the new Super73 App. Similarly to the RX, the motor is delivered as a 250 watt continuous rated power motor. It is a street-legal Electrically Powered Assisted Cycle (EPAC), again, with four riding modes. If however you ditch the pedal assist and fancy some good ol’fashioned cycling, the S2 sports a 10 speed Shimano 11-36T cassette and derailleur. Should you run out of battery, no need to panic, you can still get home in comfort and style!
The overall weight of the bike is 150kg and the ride height is approximately 78cm off the ground. The S2 sits 3cm lower than the RX, making this slightly more comfortable for the shorter rider - ideal for riders from 1.50 - 2.10m.
- Street legal electrically powered assisted cycle
- Lightweight and rigid 6065/7071 aluminium alloy frame
- Front suspension as standard: Adjustable preload, compression and rebound damping
- 10-Speed Shimano Zee RD-M6400SP rear derailleur gearing
- Power-ready for all your adventures: 2000 watt peak power motor delivered as 250 watt continuous rated power
- State of the art 960 watt-hour long-range battery with an estimated 120 plus km of range.
- High output triple LED 12v halo headlight. The brightest light available on all Super73 models with 630 lumens
- Discreet, clean and uncluttered look: Internal cable routing helps conceal and protect wiring within the frame
- Stability and comfort: 5" wide BDGR aggressive 20" all-terrain fat tires for improved traction, reduced road noise and increased stability.
- Standard 2-up extended seat for two passenger riding. The most comfortable seat in the Super73 range.
- One size fits all - 78cm seat height with adjustable handlebars. Will comfortably accommodate riders between 1.50m and 2.10m tall.
- 150kg weight limit rating
- Top speed: 25km/h
- Weight: 33.11kg (w/battery), 28.57kg (w/o battery)
Because of shipping restrictions, this product can only be sold to UK Mainland customers.
Please note: Super73 E-bikes are excluded from our 51 Club loyalty scheme.