Super73 brings two-wheeled transportation up to speed, with their most powerful and technologically advanced drive system in the RX models. This high-performance electric bike sports the styling of a rugged custom motorcycle, whilst boasting a sustainable and viable alternative to two-wheeled commuting. With super73’s iOS and Android compatible app, you can choose between multiple ride modes to achieve speeds of 25km/h. This street-legal beast does not require a license or registration, so flipping between the streets of London and a green lane in the sticks has never been easier.
The 2000 watt peak power motor on all the new models is delivered as a 250 watt continuous rated power motor. It is a street-legal Electrically Powered Assisted Cycle (EPAC), In riding mode 1 you can reach up to 25km/h and are well within the legal limits of public roads in the UK. Modes 2-4 are obtained using the Super73 app and are then only deemed legal on private land. The additional, Off-Road Experience (ORE) kit unlocks “unlimited mode” (4) This mode is not street legal and is recommended for off-road use. Check your local regulations for further information.
Across the UK and Europe, the RX comes in three colours. Carmine Red, a classic yet eye-popping colour. Rhino Gray, a colour combination that hints to the old school racing bikes and the speed track scene. Finally, the Olive Drab, which is the most subdued and discreet colour, offering an urban rugged look. For those of you who can't stop having fun: The RX is powered by a state-of-the-art 960 watt-hour battery, the largest amongst the e-bike scene. This allows you to ride for up to 75miles on ECO mode.
- Street legal electrically powered assisted cycle
- Aircraft-grade 6065/7071 aluminium alloy frame
- Fully adjustable double suspension: Inverted coil-spring fork with air assist and rear piggyback coil-over mono-shock
- Power-ready for all your adventures: 2000 watt peak power motor delivered as 250 watt continuous rated power
- State of the art 960 watt-hour long-range battery with an estimated 120 plus km of range.
- Roxim Z4E Elite high output 600 lumen LED headlight
- Discreet, clean and uncluttered look: Internal cable routing helps conceal and protect wiring within the frame
- Powerful Magura brake system that includes 4-piston forged aluminium callipers and 203 x 180mm rotors.
- Customize your riding speed: The Super73-RX comes equipped with a 10-Speed Shimano Zee Rear Derailleur. Unleash the possibilities of gearing with riding modes and speed levels, and ride 160 different ways, meaning you can adapt your pedalling style for virtually any type of terrain and level of comfort.
- Stability and comfort: 5" wide BDGR aggressive 20" all-terrain fat tires for improved traction, reduced road noise and increased stability.
- Plush cafe racer style seat as standard
- One size fits all - 81cm seat height with adjustable handlebars. Will comfortably accommodate riders between 1.6m and 2m tall.
- 150kg weight limit rating
- Top speed: 25km/h
- Weight: 36.3kg (w/battery), 31.8kg (w/o battery)
Because of shipping restrictions, this product can only be sold to UK Mainland customers.