ROKKER RIDING CHINO - BLACK
Fits true to size. Checked by staff in-store!
Perfectly suited for the Urban Rider, Rokker's Riding Chinos are smart-looking trousers with incredibly high technical specifications conveniently hidden to the public eye. Made from the highly abrasion-resistant Schoeller-Dynatec fabric and incorporating pockets for optional D3O armour, the Riding Chinos will keep you safe on your daily commute. On top of that, the Swiss-made Schoeller-Dynatec fabric will keep wind and water out, there's a "Nanosphere coating" that repels dirt and a "Coldblack" finish to avert heat.
But that's not what makes these chinos such a winner in our book: it's their very discreet, casual look. Rokker managed to produce a slim-fitting chino with minimal branding that will look the part with any professional outfit and will do the job protecting you on the bike.
Don't expect leather racing suit levels of protection from these, but rest assured that they'll keep you safe a whole lot better than your standard jeans or cotton chinos. They're not cheap, but you get a high quality product that'll last you quite a while and will prove its worth and versatility on many an occasion.
- Slim fit black riding chino by Rokker
- Outer layer in Schoeller-Dynatec fabric
- No outside rivets means no scratches on your bike
- Machine washable at 40 degrees
- Iron after washing to increase water repellency
- Adjustable pocket for knee armour (optional)
- Optional armour for hips and knees
- Comes with a FREE size Large Rokker T-shirt
|Material||Denim, Schoeller® Dynatec|
|Weather Protection||Water Resistant|
|Abrasion Resistance Coverage||None|
|Armour Pockets||Knee, Hip|