REVIT STRATOS GTX GLOVES
Rev'It! is setting new standards in the winter glove market: we were thoroughly impressed when the Dutch brand sent us a pair of their Stratos GTX gloves. Maybe not the most urban-oriented glove available in our range, but it is such a cleverly designed bit of kit at such premium value for money, we just had to have these in our shop. Rev'It! managed to design a stylish long-cuff glove with a combination of premium goatskin leather and PWR shell 330D textile. The knuckles are kept safe by means of a Seesoft 3D formed protector and there are EVA foam pads on the palms and fingers. The elements are kept at bay by a Gore-Tex membrane, providing unrivaled breathability and waterproofing and saving your hands from any wind chill. In combination with a Thinsulate G tri-fleece liner this is the perfect three-season glove, seeing you right through the depths of winter. The cuff has an adjustable velcro strap to provide an excellent fit, and Rev'It! have devised an impressively simple but effective system to adjust the cuff around your wrist in a single motion, whether your other hand is already gloved or not. These gloves are aimed at the touring-crowd, but you can rest assured you'll see us riding through London in these when winter rears its ugly head.
- Longer cuff waterproof winter glove
- Premium drum dyed goatskin leather and PWR Shell 330D construction
- Gore-Tex Windproof, Waterproof and breathable membrane
- Padded knuckles and palm, 3D formed Seesoft knuckle protector
- Laminated reflection on back of the hand
- Thinsulate G tri-fleece liner
- Suede leather visor wiper
- Adjustment strap at the wrist with single motion closure system
|Material||Leather, PWR Shield|
|Season||Mid-Season, Cold Weather|
Measure the circumference (all the way around) of your hand at its widest point. If in doubt, size upwards.
|Measurement in Inches||6||7||8||8.5||9||10|