REVIT SAND URBAN JACKET - DARK GREEN
We price match!
Regular Price: £449.99
Special Price: £359.99
One of the staples in Revit's collection is the Sand 3, an adventure jacket that is a true Swiss army knife packed to the brim with utilitarian features. The Dutch powerhouse that is Rev'It! took this bestseller and reworked it, aiming at those with a more urban riding style. They cleaned up the front of the jacket and used polycotton 2L which has a wax coated look to it, furthermore the outer shell is reinforced with strong polyester oxford on the impact zones and Lorica on the shoulders for a leather looking finish. This three quarter length jacket is a modern take on the shooting style jackets that were used in the early days of motorcycling.
Cleaned up looks and sleek city styling do not mean the Sand Urban lacks any functionality though: it's a hugely versatile all-season riding jacket that means business. Underneath the abrasion-resistant outer layer you'll find the highly breathable and fully waterproof hydratex membrane, go one layer deeper and there is a snug thermal liner. The combination of these three layers will see you riding through the depths of winter, but the Sand Urban will also prove its worth on the other extreme of the thermometer: the thermal liner and hydratex membrane can easily be removed and there's massive mesh vents hidden away behind the zips on the chest, arms and back. The jacket has multiple adjustability options at the waist and arms that ensure a perfect fit.
The Sand Urban comes with inconspicuous yet impressively effective Seesmart CE level 1 protectors in the shoulders and elbows and there is a pocket for a CE level 2 Seesoft back protector. Rev'It! is on to a massive winner in our book and has managed to combine truly impressive functionality with sleek stylish looks.
- Olive green (verging on brown) Polycotton, polyester oxford and Lorica outer shell
- Removable, breathable and waterproof Hydratex membrane
- Removable, plush thermal inner liner
- Seesmart CE level-1 shoulder and elbow armour
- Pocket for optional CE level-2 back protector
- Laminated reflective logos
- Zipped vents on chest, arms and back
- Adjustable collar with poppers
- Adjustment straps on waist and arms
- Adjustable cuffs with popper
- Adjustable drawcord at bottom
- Double short connection zipper for connection to trousers
- Stash pockets
- Storage pocket on the back (handy for gloves or the waterproof membrane)
- Hand warmer pockets
- Inner pockets
Size & Fit
Delivery & Returns
Stock availability information can be found just under size selection, or just under the 'Add to basket' button.Orders placed before 12pm GMT (Monday to Friday) are processed the same day and shipped subject to the stock availability indicated on the product page.Please refer to the Basket page when in doubt about shipping costs.
England, Wales, Mainland Scotland (exc. Highlands)
We ship via DPD Local and Royal Mail Tracked.
All orders over £50 qualify for a FREE shipping option.
All orders over £50 benefit from FREE returns via Collect+
Off Shore (N. Ireland, R. Ireland, Highlands, etc)
48 hour DHL Tracked from £14.99
Magazines / Calendars Royal Mail International £4.65
1 - 5 days DHL Tracked £10 flat rate
USA & Canada
Magazines/Calendar Royal Mail International £4.00
Small Items 2 - 3 days Fed Ex £9.99
Clothing Parcel 2 - 3 days Fed Ex £14.99
Helmet Parcel 2 - 3 days Fed Ex £24.99
Rest of the World
Magazines / Calendars £6.80 - £7.20
Rates for other items are calculated on the basket page based on weight. We ship via Royal Mail International and DHL Express Worldwide
We offer a UK Price Beat and an EU Price Match Guarantee. Seen a product cheaper by more than £1 elsewhere on a UK website? We'll beat that price by 10% giving you the guaranteed lowest price possible. We also match the price of EU sellers. Please note the 10% price beat does not apply to sale items. Terms and Conditions apply
- Fill out and submit our Price Match Request form
- Once the price promise has been reviewed and accepted you will receive a confirmation email.
- You will then be able to place the order through the website or over the phone and get the difference refunded.