REVIT ORLANDO H2O WATERPROOF WOMENS JEANS - BLACK
The ladies version of the Orlando H2O is based on the original Orlando H2O but incorporates a true ladies fit. The jeans feature a revised fit and come in 3 different leg lengths and also offer intermediate waist sizes to ensure the perfect fit. The jeans are extremely comfortable and good looking too. We used the jeans above on a photo shoot for our winter catalogues and were impressed by how jean-like they felt given that they are 100% waterproof.
The combination of polycotton stretch denim 3L and strategically positioned PRW | shield creates a stylish and abrasion resistant combination, with a mesh liner for additional comfort. A waterproof hydratex® membrane laminated directly to the outer shell allow the jeans to function with very little water pickup. CE-rated SEESMART™ knee protectors come standard, with the option to upgrade with CE-rated Tryonic hip protectors.
- Outershell: Polycotton stretch denim 3L
- Lining: mesh | polycotton twill
- WP: hydratex® | 3L PRO
- Protection: SEESMART™ CE-level 1 protection at knee | Prepared for TRYONIC SEESOFT™ CE-level 1 type B hip protector insert - version RV01 | Double layered with PWR|shield at seat and knees
- Composition: 50% Polyester, 40% Cotton, 10% Elastane
- Fit: regular fit
- Features: Zipper fly front closure | Comfort seat | triple needle stitching | extra comfort by stretch | WR zipper
- Pockets: five pockets
Please note: This is a denim product and will have to be put through the wash before use so the excess dye gets washed out. If not, the dye may bleed onto other surfaces when exposed to excessive rainfall.
|Material||Cotton, PWR Shield, Polyester|
|Abrasion Resistance Coverage||None|
|Armour Pockets||Knee, Hip|