REVIT KRYPTONITE 2 GTX GLOVES - BLACK
So named for their cleverly hidden defences against winter weather, the Kryptonite 2 GTX gloves are made from waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex with Gore grip technology. This material is not only durable but Gore grip uses an ingenious construction that provides improved dexterity and anti-slip. The goatskin palm and fingers also contribute to added freedom of movement, taking full advantage of the leather’s suppleness. The PWR shell fabric has some stretch to it for further flex while providing excellent tear and abrasion-resistance.
Under that durable, high-performance surface you’ll find hard-shell knuckle armour and thermoplastic rubber at the fingers providing impact protection. At the palm, an abrasion, vut and tear-resistant PWR shield has been beefed up with a Temperfoam® palm slider. Given that most hand injuries are concentrated at the palm, this bit of protection is a huge bonus. Combined, the high-specs of the Kryptonite 2 GTX gloves pass rigorous CE safety tests.
Your hands will also stay warm and dry in wet conditions thanks to the high loft fur liner and Thinsulate insulation. Trapping pockets of air to keep in heat, your mitts are protected from the chill for longer. The high, snug fitting knitted cuff is the cherry on top, stopping any nasty draught from making its way to your hands.
- Waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® with Gore grip technology
- Goatskin palm and fingertips
- Plain woven PWR shell thumb section
- Flock PU adjustment strap that picks up and disperses water
- Flock PU strip running down the thumb and forefinger
- Twill fabric PWR shell knuckle and fingers
- Hard-shell knuckle armour
- Abrasion-resistant PWR shield palm with Temperfoam® slider
- TPR finger protection
- 3M™ Thinsulate® G insulation with high loft fur liner
- Snug fitting ribbed knit cuff
- Reflective Rev’It! branded strip
- Touchscreen compatible Connect fingertip fabric
- CE approved
|Material||Leather, Textile, PWR Shield|
|Season||Mid-Season, Cold Weather|