It’s a safe bet to suggest that every member of the Urban Rider team has a pair or two of Rev’it gloves. There is a good reason behind that - they offer the perfect blend of high-performing functionality in a universally attractive, incredibly well-made package. The Grafton H2O glove is marketed to the Urban Commuter, but the reality is an understated, utilitarian solution to waterproofing and protection for your hands that would suit anyone from scooter riders to adventure bikers thanks to its universal and attractive styling.
The outer is crafted from Synthetic PU leather, and top-grade Flock PU - this helps bead up water particles so they runoff. Not that you need this extra water resistance - the proprietary hydratex®|Z-liner provides supreme levels of waterproofing and breathability. These are gloves you can trust when the weather turns sour. Coupled with a low profile, moisture-wicking Tri-fleece liner for warmth without the bulk, the Grafton H2O provides great levels of weather protection for all but the coldest of winter tundras.
A high-abrasion PWR|Shield material in addition to a Temperfoam® slider for impact protection will keep the palms of your hands safe in the event of a spill, with knuckle protection coming in the way of a Visco-elastic shield that’s about as comfortable and unnoticeable as they come. The Grafton H2O features a short cuff for an easy tuck into the sleeves of your riding jacket.
Styling pared back enough to gel with any outfit, this is a supremely practical option from the prolific Rev’it - you’re in safe hands.
If you were looking for something similar in a longer cuff, check out the not so distant cousin, the Rev’it Foster H2O.
- Short cuff Urban Commuter waterproof glove
- Adjustment strap at wrist and cuff
- Stretch fabric on back of hand for comfort and flexibility
- Wrist strap Hook-and-loop closure
- Low bulk, moisture-wicking Tri-fleece liner for warmth
- Connect Finger Tip for touch screen use
- Waterproof and breathable hydratex®|Z-liner
- High abrasion PWR|Shield at palm
- Temperfoam® palm slider for impact protection
- Visco-elastic knuckle protection
- Synthetic PU leather and Flock PU outer
- Level 1 KP EN 13594 Standard Certified