RACER DANTE WAXED LEATHER GLOVES - BROWN
We price match!
Racer made their first motorcycle glove in 1970 and have perfected their art ever since. The current crop of Racer gloves is often imitated but rarely matched in quality. For their new Dante summer glove, Racer used the finest aniline leathers to construct what must be one of the best fitting gloves we've seen in a long time. The slightly pre-curved design and articulated ribbed leather panels on the fingers make for a glove that nicely shapes to your hand and gives you optimal feel for the controls of your bike.
The Dante scores high in the protection department too: the ergonomic knuckle protector sits in exactly the right spot and feels unobtrusive while riding but will do the job when needed. Further impact protection is provided by padded panels on the back of the fingers and the hand. The palm also has a padded panel which is backed up with DuPont™ Kevlar® to offer additional abrasion resistance in this high impact area. Leather overlays with double stitching throughout have been strategically placed to provide even more slide protection.
Want some creature comforts? The Dante has perforations in the leather on both sides of the fingers and thumb to provide breathability. The index fingers have a touch-screen compatible panel so you can play some candy crush while tackling the twisties.
We can't recommend these gloves highly enough. Take note when selecting your size though: they size rather big so if you're usually a Medium, you might need to opt for a Small this time. Check our size guide above to confirm.
- Premium aniline leather in two tone brown
- Ergonomic knuckle protector
- Padded panels on the back of the fingers and the hand
- DuPont™ Kevlar® backed padded panel on the palm
- Leather overlay on the side of the hand and the palm
- Ribbed leather stretch panels on the fingers and the cuff
- Perforated leather around the fingers and thumbs for breathability
- Touch screen compatible index finger
- Stretch textile panel on cuff cut-out
- Adjustable wrist strap with snap buttons
- Brass hardware
- Pull tab for easy fitment
- CE Level 1 approved glove
Size & Fit
Delivery & Returns
Stock availability information can be found just under size selection, or just under the 'Add to basket' button.Orders placed before 12pm GMT (Monday to Friday) are processed the same day and shipped subject to the stock availability indicated on the product page.Please refer to the Basket page when in doubt about shipping costs.
England, Wales, Mainland Scotland (exc. Highlands)
We ship via DPD Local and Royal Mail Tracked.
All orders over £50 qualify for a FREE shipping option.
All orders over £50 benefit from FREE returns via Collect+
Off Shore (N. Ireland, R. Ireland, Highlands, etc)
48 hour DHL Tracked from £14.99
Magazines / Calendars Royal Mail International £4.65
1 - 5 days DHL Tracked £10 flat rate
USA & Canada
Magazines/Calendar Royal Mail International £4.00
Small Items 2 - 3 days Fed Ex £9.99
Clothing Parcel 2 - 3 days Fed Ex £14.99
Helmet Parcel 2 - 3 days Fed Ex £24.99
Rest of the World
Magazines / Calendars £6.80 - £7.20
Rates for other items are calculated on the basket page based on weight. We ship via Royal Mail International and DHL Express Worldwide
We offer a UK Price Beat and an EU Price Match Guarantee. Seen a product cheaper by more than £1 elsewhere on a UK website? We'll beat that price by 10% giving you the guaranteed lowest price possible. We also match the price of EU sellers. Please note the 10% price beat does not apply to sale items. Terms and Conditions apply
- Fill out and submit our Price Match Request form
- Once the price promise has been reviewed and accepted you will receive a confirmation email.
- You will then be able to place the order through the website or over the phone and get the difference refunded.