Please note the Tatami sizes smaller than other Pando Moto jackets, please check our size guide below.
There is always room for another exquisite leather jacket in our range, and the Tatami LT1 from Pando Moto - a stealthy and slick blacked out number that both looks the business and boasts a host of impressive features.
Crafted from a sleek matt black oily cow leather that’s 1.1mm thickness provides ample slide time, and maintains an understated, universal look that will suit anything from cafe racers, to choppers, to adventure and sports bikes. Subtle and classy quilted panelling on the shoulders and elbows, and minimal fuss in the way of only a few blacked-out zips on the front complete the desirable pared-back look.
The Tatami comes pre-loaded with the market-leading, astonishingly discrete D3O Ghost Level 1 armour at the elbows and shoulders that is easily removable, and a pocket of a back protector if you wish to upgrade. This jacket is usable pretty much all year round, thanks to strategic underarm vents for airflow when the temperature rises, yet also featuring a removable quilted thermal layer for when it gets a bit chilly - pretty versatile if you ask us. There’s even a waterproof pocket inside the jacket, so if you do get caught unawares in a downpour, you might end up like a drowned rat, but at least your tech will be safe.
Incredibly subtle embossed branding keeps this jacket as inconspicuous as they come, whilst a great fit is ensured by hidden stretch panels at the armpits and waist, and a jacket-jeans connection loop for added practicality. This jacket makes anyone look good, with no need for over-the-top garish livery or striking colours. All black has always been cool.
- Blacked-out classic motorcycle jacket
- Oily cow 1.1 mm thick leather
- Classic band collar with snap closure
- Channel quilted moto-inspired shoulder panelling
- Matte-black YKK zip closures throughout
- Embossed PANDO MOTO logo on the sleeve
- Detachable quilted padding for thermal insulation
- Inside polyester/viscose lining with motorcycle print
- Perforated armpits for ventilation and comfort
- Inside waterproof storage pocket with a zipper
- 35 meters slide distance or 4.1 seconds sliding time
- D3O® Ghost™ Level 1 elbow and shoulder armor included
- Pocket for optional back protection
- Jacket-trousers connection loop
- Discrete stretch panels under the armpits for waist and chest size adjustment.
- CE approved Level AA in accordance with EN 17092