A truly iconic cool-weather staple, the Sherpa-lined Denim jacket infuses western style with immense practicality - so why not bring this to two wheels? Up steps Pando Moto with the Husky Sherpa jacket, a sleek, all-black offering, destined to become an item you’ll never want to take off.
The outer is crafted from 12oz comfort-stretch CORDURA® denim, providing ample abrasion resistance (16 metres of slide time), whilst ensuring optimum mobility. The quilted MEIDA® thermal lining provides incredibly thin, lightweight, and efficient insulation comparable to that of down or cashmere, promising to fend off any inevitable unwanted chills. Further warmth comes in the way of the luxury Sherpa material at the collar, cuffs, and down the front zip.
The jacket features an adjustable waist tab so you can get that perfect fit, and pockets for optional elbow, shoulder, and back armour if you are looking to upgrade the impact protection. A hard wearing YKK zip front-closure is paired with durable rubberised buttons, so you won’t have to worry about scratching that perfect paintwork on your tank.
It won’t be long before the Pando Moto Husky Sherpa Jacket becomes your favourite go-to jacket for both on and off the bike - perfect for the cool summer evenings.
- Iconic Sherpa Trucker jacket design.
- 12oz comfort-stretch CORDURA® denim.
- Quilted MEIDA® thermal insulation suited for colder rides.
- MEIDA® THERMO INSULATION thinner, lighter and with the higher thermal insulation properties (CLO) which are compared to the efficiency of down or cashmere.
- Sherpa material used for collar, sleeves, inner cuffs and front facing.
- Back waist tabs for an adjustable fit.
- 16 meters slide distance or 2.5 seconds sliding time.
- Collar with additional strap fastening.
- YKK front zip and high durability rubberised snaps.
- Chest pockets with snap closure.
- Pockets for optional elbow, shoulder, and back armour
- Abrasion resistant fabric (performance level B in accordance with EN 17092).