OAKLEY FITTED LITE FACE MASK - BLACKOUT
Oakley has been designing everything from sunglasses and goggles to watches and backpacks since the 1970s. They’ve now channelled those years of development and quality into the Fitted Lite Face Mask.
The stretchy, breathable fabric of this mask moulds perfectly to the face and uses Hydrolix technology for its moisture-wicking and quick-drying properties. The fabric is also antibacterial, working to starve, sterilise and suffocate microbes. Handy for keeping the mask odour-free so you won’t be left wondering where that smell is coming from after just one use.
The wrap-around straps fit comfortably around the head, staying secure without digging in or pulling painfully on your ears. Reusable and machine washable, the Fitted Lite Face Mask is a practical, everyday necessity.
- 95% polyester, 5% Spandex interlock fabric
- 150gms Hydrolix moisture-wicking properties
- Antibacterial Agion technology
- Breathable mesh on mouth area
- Wrap-around elasticated straps
- Reusable and machine washable
|Removable Air Filter||No|