MOTOGIRL VALERIE WOMENS LEATHER JACKET - YELLOW
The Motogirl Valerie jacket is a beautifully executed, hand waxed leather jacket. The semi-analine cowhide is soft and supple but very capable at offering excellent slide protection. That protective outer layer is backed up by a full set of CE Level 2 impact absorbing armour in the shoulders, elbows and back. The Valerie will have your back should you run into trouble on your bike.
The Valerie has a slightly elongated back to avoid any unwanted exposure. The gusseted zips next to the back panel allow you to adjust the jacket to ensure a good fit. The removable thermal liner makes the Valerie a jacket that can be enjoyed all year long.
It's not just a protective and functional jacket though: the Valerie nails it in the looks department too, with ribbed stitch detailing on the shoulders, lower back and lower arms, clean lines and delightfully subtle branding. It's a jacket that will only look better with age and will serve you well both on the bike and off it.
The Valerie has received nothing but praise from both customers and staff. It's rare to find such a high quality jacket at such a competitive price.
- Yellow, hand waxed, semi-aniline cowhide Leather
- Full set of CE Level 2 shoulder, elbow and back armour included
- Elongated back
- Gusseted zips to ensure a good fit
- Removable thermal inner lining
- Sturdy central zip backed up by wind flap
- Leather pullers on all zips
- Zipped cuffs with leather tab
- Ribbed stitch detailing on shoulders, lower arms and lower back
- Subtle embossed Motogirl logo on hem
- CE Level AA Approved Garment
|Removable Thermal Lining||Yes (waistcoat)|
|Armour Included||Elbow, Shoulder, Back|
|Armour Pockets||Elbow, Shoulder, Back|
|Certification||CE Level AA|
|Season||Warm Weather, Mid-Season|