MERLIN YOXALL WAX JACKET - OLIVE
We price match!
We were mightily impressed when Merlin launched their initial line-up and they've kept improving their range. The Yoxall jacket is the culmination of a lot of feedback and research by the Merlin team, whilst staying true to their impeccable sense for style. The Yoxall is a three quarter length jacket, constructed out of high quality Halley Stevensons Scottish waxed cotton. This waxed outer layer is supported by a Reissa waterproof breathable membrane and a removable 100g thermal liner. Combine this with vents on the chest and back and you've got yourself an extremely versatile riding jacket for all but the very hottest days. CE level 1 armour is installed in the shoulders and elbows and there is a pocket for an optional back protector. The timeless styling of this jacket is on point with quilted panels on the shoulders and upper chest, classic 4 pocket layout and absolutely lush look and feel of the waxed cotton.
- Olive Halley Stevensons Scottish waxed cotton
- Reissa waterproof and breathable membrane
- Removable long sleeve thermal liner (100g)
- CE level 1 shoulder and elbow armour included
- Hip length jacket
- Hidden elastic drawstring waist adjustment
- Pocket for optional back protector (back protection pad included)
- Zipped chest and back vents
- Snap button biceps, forearm, hem, collar and cuff adjustment
- Embroidered Merlin logo on the left upper arm
- Sturdy YKK main zip underneath snap button and velcro storm flap
- Soft leather piping around cuff and collar
- Soft fleece lined collar
Size & Fit
Delivery & ReturnsOrders placed before 12pm GMT (Monday to Friday) are processed the same day and shipped subject to the stock availability indicated on the product page.Please refer to the Basket page when in doubt about shipping costs.
England, Wales, Mainland Scotland (exc. Highlands)
We ship via DPD Local and Royal Mail Tracked.
All orders over £50 qualify for a FREE shipping option.
All orders over £50 benefit from FREE returns via Collect+
Off Shore (N. Ireland, R. Ireland, Highlands, etc)
48 hour DHL Tracked from £14.99
Magazines / Calendars Royal Mail International £4.65
1 - 5 days DHL Tracked £10 flat rate
USA & Canada
Magazines/Calendar Royal Mail International £4.00
Small Items 2 - 3 days Fed Ex £9.99
Clothing Parcel 2 - 3 days Fed Ex £14.99
Helmet Parcel 2 - 3 days Fed Ex £24.99
Rest of the World
Magazines / Calendars £6.80 - £7.20
Rates for other items are calculated on the basket page based on weight. We ship via Royal Mail International and DHL Express Worldwide
We offer a UK Price Beat and an EU Price Match Guarantee. Seen a product cheaper by more than £1 elsewhere on a UK website? We'll beat that price by 10% giving you the guaranteed lowest price possible. We also match the price of EU sellers. Please note the 10% price beat does not apply to sale items. Terms and Conditions apply
- Fill out and submit our Price Match Request form
- We send you a single use discount voucher code
- Apply this code at checkout