MERLIN YOXALL II JACKET - OLIVE
We were mightily impressed when Merlin launched their initial line-up and they've kept improving their range. The Yoxall II jacket is the culmination of a lot of feedback and research by the Merlin team while staying true to their impeccable sense for style. They’ve now updated it with a 150gm removable thermal liner and Level 1 D3O armour to secure it CE Level A approval. A massive upgrade from the original, giving you the extra peace of mind that the safety features live up to stringent CE testing.
The Yoxall II is a three quarter length jacket, constructed out of high-quality Halley Stevensons Scottish silk waxed cotton. This sturdy outer layer is supported by a Reissa Active waterproof and breathable membrane to keep out any nasty weather while remaining comfortable. Combine this with vents on the chest and back and you've got yourself an extremely versatile riding jacket for all but the very hottest days. CE level 1 armour is installed in the shoulders and elbows and there is a pocket for an optional back protector.
The timeless styling of this jacket is on point with quilted panels on the shoulders and upper chest, classic four-pocket layout and absolutely lush look and feel of the silk waxed cotton.
- Halley Stevensons Scottish silk wax cotton
- Reissa Active waterproof and breathable membrane
- Removable long-sleeve thermal liner (150g)
- D3O CE level 1 shoulder and elbow armour included
- Hip-length jacket
- Hidden elastic drawstring waist adjustment
- Pocket for optional back protector (back protection pad included)
- Zipped chest and back vents
- Snap button biceps, forearm, hem, collar and cuff adjustment
- Embroidered Merlin logo on the left upper arm
- Sturdy YKK main zip underneath the snap button and Velcro storm flap
- Soft leather piping around cuff and collar
- Soft fleece-lined collar
- CE Level A approved garment
|Armour Included||Elbow, Shoulder|
|Removable Thermal Lining||Yes (waistcoat)|
|Armour Pockets||Elbow, Shoulder, Back|
|Certification||CE Level A|
|Season||Mid-Season, Cold Weather|