MERLIN WESLEY HARRINGTON JACKET - NAVY
We price match!
The Harrington jacket is arguably one of the most iconic and classic jacket designs out there. Now, thanks to Merlin, you can add one to your summer motorcycle wardrobe: their Wesley jacket is a Harrington inspired protective motorcycle garment that is ideal for commuting, heading into town and blasting round your local country roads.
The Wesley jacket is made from 10oz soft cotton outer developed by Halley Stevensons from Scotland and given a water repellent treatment. This sturdy outer layer is then backed up by DuPont™️ Kevlar® 220g reinforced impact areas in the shoulders, elbows and back. SW CE Level 2 armour is fitted to the elbows and shoulders and there is a pocket for a back protector. This combination of protective features makes the Wesley a CE Level A approved garment.
The distinctive features of a Harrington style jacket are clearly visible in the Wesley's design: a full length central zipper (with a wind flap behind it), ribbed cuffs and hem (soft and comfortable) and a button up collar (the buttons are fake, it's magnets doing the work!). The two front flap pockets are kept shut by magnets too, which means there's no pesky buttons to do up anywhere on this garment. Two handy zipped hideaway pockets can be found on the chest and arm which are perfect for storing money, toll tokens or other items you need quick access to on a ride. Merlin branding is kept discreet on the chest and arm. Akin to the Harrington look, heritage tartan lining decorates the inside of the jacket housing 3 internal pockets for extra storage space when you need it.
- Inspired by the classic Harrington design
- Halley Stevensons 10oz super dry, soft cotton outer with a water repellent treatment
- DuPont Kevlar 220g reinforced impact areas around the shoulders, elbows and back.
- Removable SW Level 2 armour pre-fitted to shoulder and elbows
- Back pocket prepared for optional CE rated armour
- Ribbed cuffs and hem, elastic and soft
- 4 outer pockets plus 3 internal storage pockets
- Traditional tartan lining akin to the Harrington style throughout the inside of the jacket
- YKK zippers used throughout
- Central zipper backed up by wind flap
- Short YKK jacket to jean connecting zipper and belt loop
- CE Level A approved garment
Size & Fit
Delivery & Returns
Stock availability information can be found just under size selection, or just under the 'Add to basket' button.Orders placed before 12pm GMT (Monday to Friday) are processed the same day and shipped subject to the stock availability indicated on the product page.Please refer to the Basket page when in doubt about shipping costs.
England, Wales, Mainland Scotland (exc. Highlands)
We ship via DPD Local and Royal Mail Tracked.
All orders over £50 qualify for a FREE shipping option.
All orders over £50 benefit from FREE returns via Collect+
Off Shore (N. Ireland, R. Ireland, Highlands, etc)
48 hour DHL Tracked from £14.99
Magazines / Calendars Royal Mail International £4.65
1 - 5 days DHL Tracked £10 flat rate
USA & Canada
Magazines/Calendar Royal Mail International £4.00
Small Items 2 - 3 days Fed Ex £9.99
Clothing Parcel 2 - 3 days Fed Ex £14.99
Helmet Parcel 2 - 3 days Fed Ex £24.99
Rest of the World
Magazines / Calendars £6.80 - £7.20
Rates for other items are calculated on the basket page based on weight. We ship via Royal Mail International and DHL Express Worldwide
We offer a UK Price Beat and an EU Price Match Guarantee. Seen a product cheaper by more than £1 elsewhere on a UK website? We'll beat that price by 10% giving you the guaranteed lowest price possible. We also match the price of EU sellers. Please note the 10% price beat does not apply to sale items. Terms and Conditions apply
- Fill out and submit our Price Match Request form
- Once the price promise has been reviewed and accepted you will receive a confirmation email.
- You will then be able to place the order through the website or over the phone and get the difference refunded.