A leather jacket probably isn’t the first thing you reach for when you’re planning your ride in the blistering summer heat, but Merlin are here to change your mind with the Miller Heat Resistant Leather jacket. Classic, understated styling hides some incredibly innovative tech that is going to change your hot-weather riding for good.
The 1.1-1.2mm Soft, Supple Cowhide Leather outer has been treated with TFL COOL TEC, that reflects up to 70% of UV rays (instead of around 8% for untreated leather), meaning that especially with dark colours, heat isn’t absorbed. This can lead to a temperature reduction of up to 25°C, a colossal difference when the sun is beating down on you.
So you’re looking great, you’re feeling cool - it’s worth knowing you’re going to be protected in the event of a spill too. CE AA approved, the Miller comes pre-fitted with a 4 Piece D3O LP1 set of Armour (shoulders and elbows), plus a pocket for a D3O Viper L Back Protector if you are looking to upgrade. Classic subtle Merlin branding, with YKK zippers, and jacket-to-jean connection zipper, and even a removable 125g thermal gilet for ultra versatility whatever the temperature makes for a feature packed jacket.
There is no longer a need to forsake your classic riding style when the temperature rises - stay cool in the Merlin Miller jacket.
- Classically styled Heat Resistant Leather riding jacket
- 1.1-1.2mm Soft, Supple Cowhide Leather
- TFL Treatment = 70% UV Reflection, 25c Temperature Reduction
- Pre-fitted 4 Piece D3O LP1 Armour (Shoulders + Elbows)
- D3O Viper L Back Protector Pocket for optional upgrade
- Removable 125g Thermal Gilet
- Colour Matching YKK Accessories
- Jacket To Jean Connecting Zipper
- CE AA Certification