MERLIN HAMMER KEVLAR LINED BOMBER JACKET - BROWN / PEAT
We price match!
Introducing the Merlin Hammer. A fully protective yet fashionable motorcycle jacket that takes heavy styling and fit influences from the classic bomber style jacket. The two tone brown and peat colour scheme combined with the unmistakable bomber ribbed cuffs, hem and collar really achieves that casual look but with a nod to British aviation heritage.
The Hammer jacket is made from 10oz soft cotton outer developed by Halley Stevensons from Scotland and given a water repellent treatment. This sturdy outer layer is then backed up by DuPont™️ Kevlar® 220g reinforced impact areas in the shoulders, elbows and back. SW CE Level 2 armour is fitted to the elbows and shoulders and there is a pocket for a back protector. This combination of protective features makes the Hammer a CE Level A approved garment.
Merlin have created a a casual summer jacket that will still perform well throughout the year and keep you dry from the odd unexpected shower. Further functionality comes in the form of high quality YKK zippers which are used throughout, a central zipper with wind flap to put a stop to draughts, 4 outer pockets, 3 internal pockets and a short jean to jacket connecting zip.
- Brown and Peat
- Bomber jacket style
- Halley Stevensons 10oz super dry, soft cotton outer with a water repellent treatment
- DuPont™️ Kevlar® 220g reinforced impact areas - shoulders, elbows and back.
- Removable SW Level 2 armour pre-fitted to shoulder and elbows
- Back pocket prepared for optional CE rated armour
- Ribbed cuffs, hem and collar with a high quality return
- 4 outer pockets plus 3 internal storage pockets
- Cotton brown lining
- YKK zippers used throughout
- Central zipper includes a wind flap behind
- Short YKK jacket to jean connecting zipper
- CE Level A approved garment
Please note: the jacket in our video review below is a sample and has different coloured trims on the chest pockets. The actual jacket is as shown in the pictures above.
Size & Fit
Delivery & Returns
Stock availability information can be found just under size selection, or just under the 'Add to basket' button.Orders placed before 12pm GMT (Monday to Friday) are processed the same day and shipped subject to the stock availability indicated on the product page.Please refer to the Basket page when in doubt about shipping costs.
England, Wales, Mainland Scotland (exc. Highlands)
We ship via DPD Local and Royal Mail Tracked.
All orders over £50 qualify for a FREE shipping option.
All orders over £50 benefit from FREE returns via Collect+
Off Shore (N. Ireland, R. Ireland, Highlands, etc)
48 hour DHL Tracked from £14.99
Magazines / Calendars Royal Mail International £4.65
1 - 5 days DHL Tracked £10 flat rate
USA & Canada
Magazines/Calendar Royal Mail International £4.00
Small Items 2 - 3 days Fed Ex £9.99
Clothing Parcel 2 - 3 days Fed Ex £14.99
Helmet Parcel 2 - 3 days Fed Ex £24.99
Rest of the World
Magazines / Calendars £6.80 - £7.20
Rates for other items are calculated on the basket page based on weight. We ship via Royal Mail International and DHL Express Worldwide
We offer a UK Price Beat and an EU Price Match Guarantee. Seen a product cheaper by more than £1 elsewhere on a UK website? We'll beat that price by 10% giving you the guaranteed lowest price possible. We also match the price of EU sellers. Please note the 10% price beat does not apply to sale items. Terms and Conditions apply
- Fill out and submit our Price Match Request form
- Once the price promise has been reviewed and accepted you will receive a confirmation email.
- You will then be able to place the order through the website or over the phone and get the difference refunded.