MERLIN BELMOT CAMO WAX JACKET - TAN
We price match!
Regular Price: £279.98
Special Price: £195.98
Ever been tempted to throw on your trusty all season jacket for a ride? Now you can and stay safe at the same time thanks to British Motorcycle garment company Merlin and their Belmot. A lightweight camo print wax Jacket in a long length urban cut.
This technical urban jacket is made using Tan Camo 6oz Halley Stevensons waxed cotton which is backed up by a Reissa Active waterproof and breathable membrane effective up to 10,000mm - 15,000gm2, keeping the rider dry even in nasty weather conditions. Beneath this layer is a fixed cotton lining with a diamond stitch 100g wadded fill to keep you comfortable and warm when the temperature drops.
Motorcycling functionality combined with city proof styling give the Belmot the perfect attributes to be a great all rounder. Belmot users will benefit from a hood that will come in handy off the bike but can also be folded back or detached completely. There's a plethora of pockets to choose form, a drawcord adjustment at the waist and fish tail split hem opening.
SW Level 2 elbow and shoulder armour is fitted as standard for impact protection but removable if you wish to use the jacket for more casual applications. Merlin have also included a back pocket ready to accept an optional CE rated armour should you want to upgrade the protection on offer.
- 6oz lightweight Halley Stevensons® camo print waxed cotton outer
- Reissa Active waterproof and breathable membrane
- Removable SW Level 2 armour pre-fitted to shoulder and elbows
- Back pocket prepared for optional CE rated armour
- Detachable hood with optional fold back system
- YKK zippers used throughout with an antique brass finish
- Two lower patch pockets with side entry hand warmers, plus two chest pockets
- Fish tail split hem opening with draw cord adjustment
- Drawcord waist adjustment and velcro cuff adjustment
- Fixed cotton lining with an 100g wadded fill with diamond quilt stitching and storage
- Short YKK jacket to jean connecting zip
- Breathability: 15000g/m²/24h
Size & Fit
Delivery & Returns
Stock availability information can be found just under size selection, or just under the 'Add to basket' button.Orders placed before 12pm GMT (Monday to Friday) are processed the same day and shipped subject to the stock availability indicated on the product page.Please refer to the Basket page when in doubt about shipping costs.
England, Wales, Mainland Scotland (exc. Highlands)
We ship via DPD Local and Royal Mail Tracked.
All orders over £50 qualify for a FREE shipping option.
All orders over £50 benefit from FREE returns via Collect+
Off Shore (N. Ireland, R. Ireland, Highlands, etc)
48 hour DHL Tracked from £14.99
Magazines / Calendars Royal Mail International £4.65
1 - 5 days DHL Tracked £10 flat rate
USA & Canada
Magazines/Calendar Royal Mail International £4.00
Small Items 2 - 3 days Fed Ex £9.99
Clothing Parcel 2 - 3 days Fed Ex £14.99
Helmet Parcel 2 - 3 days Fed Ex £24.99
Rest of the World
Magazines / Calendars £6.80 - £7.20
Rates for other items are calculated on the basket page based on weight. We ship via Royal Mail International and DHL Express Worldwide
We offer a UK Price Beat and an EU Price Match Guarantee. Seen a product cheaper by more than £1 elsewhere on a UK website? We'll beat that price by 10% giving you the guaranteed lowest price possible. We also match the price of EU sellers. Please note the 10% price beat does not apply to sale items. Terms and Conditions apply
- Fill out and submit our Price Match Request form
- Once the price promise has been reviewed and accepted you will receive a confirmation email.
- You will then be able to place the order through the website or over the phone and get the difference refunded.