KNOX URBANE PRO UTILITY MKII SHIRT - BLACK
We Price Match!
Seen a product cheaper by more than £1 elsewhere on a UK website? We'll match that price giving you the guaranteed lowest price possible.
Fill out and submit our Price Match Request form below. Once the price match request has been reviewed and accepted you will receive a confirmation email with your discount code.
Designed with the adventurer, the trail-rider, or even just the rider who likes a little bit more storage in mind, the Urbane Pro Utility MKII offers all of the jaw-dropping benefits of the Urbane Pro in it’s lightweight, breathable, and incredibly protective nature, but with the addition of practical pockets on the outer shell, allowing you to stow away some vital supplies - and now with some pretty useful upgrades.
The MKII has an increased safety rating of CE Level AA, boasting levels of protection that surpass plenty of bulky leathers out there on the market, whilst remaining obscenely lightweight. In fact, this new, more protective iteration is no less breathable or lightweight than the previous model, and that’s pretty impressive.
The Urbane Pro Utility combines top-end abrasion, cut, and tear resistance from high tenacity nylon with arrownet mesh for airflow, and stretch panels for flexibility and comfort, meaning you’re looking at a garment that’s going to remain comfortable all day long. Supplied as standard with Micro-Lock super low-profile Level 1 shoulder and elbow protection, plus a Level 2 back protector, the Urbane Pro Utility MKII offers a great level of impact protection too. A separate chest protector can be added as an optional upgrade.
The Urbane Pro Utility MKII is all you will ever need for upper body protection - designed to be worn alone just over a tee for supreme protection and ventilation on the hottest summer days, you can also throw some layers under, your favourite beaten-up leather jacket, or a waterproof over the top so it can serve you year round. Try it with a tuxedo. Or a Tommy Bahama shirt. Either way, the body armour will be kept exactly where it should be - close to your body.
Trust nearly 30 years of armoured shirt design experience, and be at the cutting edge of motorcycle armour with the Knox Urbane Utility MKII - you’ll never want to ride without it.
- Abrasion resistant utility-inspired armoured riding shirt
- 5 Duck Canvas pockets, 1 chest, 2 patch pockets on the front, a 1 large back pocket and 1 sleeve stash pocket
- Includes Knox MICRO-LOCK CE approved back, shoulder and elbow body armour.
- Low profile Shoulder and elbows – EN 1621-2 Level 1
- Full CE approved Back protector – EN 1621 -2 Level 2
- New patch on the sleeve highlights Knox’s heritage and design.
- A separate removable MICRO-LOCK chest protector can be added as an optional extra.
- Constructed using High tenacity stretch nylon, combined with tough breathable arrownet mesh selected for abrasion, cut and tear resistance.
- Stretch mesh panels added for flexibility and comfort.
- YKK zips throughout.
- 2 handy interior low profile pockets
- Discreet Knox branding on the chest, front hem and back
- Thumb loops for added security
- Improved security belt loop system is highlighted on the inside to ensure riders can secure their trousers to the shirt.
- Machine Washable garment – remove armour before washing. Always read the wash care labels
- CE approved Class AA garment under the CE standard EN17092.
|Material||Cotton, Mesh, Nylon|
|Abrasion Resistance Coverage||Full|
|Armour Pockets||Elbow, Shoulder, Back|
|Armour Included||Elbow, Shoulder, Back|
|Certification||CE Level AA|
Sizing for the Knox Urbane Pro MKII / Urbane Pro Utility MKII as verified by the Urban Rider team.
Garment Size is the size you add to your basket.
Chest Size is your chest measurement in inches. Wrap a measuring tape around the fullest part of your chest to verify.
When in doubt, Please size up.
|Chest Size (in)||34-36||37-38||39-41||42-43||44-45||46-48||49-50||51-53|
|Chest Size (cm)||87-91||92-97||98-104||105-109||110-114||115-122||123-127||128-135|
You'll find that our size guide differs slightly from Knox's own one. We have tried and measured this garment in store and feel like the above measurements are a more accurate representation.
Stock availability information can be found just under size selection, or just under the "Add to Basket" button for our London Store.
Orders placed before 12pm GMT (Monday to Friday) are processed the same day and shipped subject to the stock availability indicated on the product page.
Any items that display "Available To Order" are in stock with our suppliers, and will need to be ordered and received by us before being dispatched from our warehouse. Please refer to the availability lead times for more information on when these items will be dispatched.
Please refer to the Basket page when in doubt about shipping costs as these rates will be the most accurate.
England, Wales, Mainland Scotland (exc. Highlands)
We ship via FedEx, DPD and Royal Mail Tracked.
All orders over £50 qualify for a *free shipping option.
All orders over £50 benefit from *free returns via Collect+
Off Shore (N. Ireland, R. Ireland, Highlands, etc)
We ship via DHL and DPD. View shipping costs in your shopping basket. Shipping is calculated based on basket weight.
Europe, USA, Canada, Rest Of The World
We ship via DHL Worldwide Express and Economy services. View shipping costs in your shopping basket for the best shipping rates available.