JOHN DOE SIXTY BUDAPEST WOMENS BOOTS - BLACK
Introducing the John Doe Sixty Budapest Ladies Motorcycle Boot. The Sixty is a sturdy yet elegant boot designed specifically for female riders who want boots they can swear by everyday, whether it be for trips into town or epic roadtrips. The Budapest version of this boot is even classier, with lush brogue detailing on and around the toe.
This classic looking boot is packed with modern practical features such as a YKK Side zip and a grippy, non-slip sole. Underneath the premium leather outer, you'll find John Doe's XTM-Fiber membrane: a Dupont Kevlar, Coolmax and Lycra barrier to achieve excellent levels of abrasion resistance while keeping the boot breathable. Furthermore, the John Doe Sixty offers three-point protection: the ankle, heel and front of the boot are reinforced to protect from impact.
Much like a heavy duty hiking or trek boot the Sixty has a design featuring a 'Waterstop function' with the tongue being designed specifically to keep water and moisture out.
- XTM protective fiber: Crash side 100% DuPont™ Kevlar® aramid fiber / skin side 100% Coolmax®
- Premium black cowhide 1.1mm
- Brogue detailing on and around the toe
- Water repellent and breathable
- Threepoint Protection (reinforced ankle, heel and front)
- Waterstop tongue
- Oil resistant, vibration absorbing non-slip sole
- CE approved by TÜV Rheinland
- Handmade in Portugal
- Easy Entry YKK zipper on the side
"DuPont™ and Kevlar® are trademarks or registered trademarks of E.I. du Pont de Numours and Company."
|Season||Warm Weather, Mid-Season|
|Material||Leather, XTM Kevlar, Coolmax|
|Weather Protection||Water Resistant|
|Foot Proctection||Toe, Heel, Ankle|