GOLDTOP VICEROY GLOVES - BROWN
Goldtop's Viceroy gloves are the brand's most elaborate and protective short cuff glove. The palm of the glove is unlined, while the back of the hand has a beautifully soft silk layer underneath the leater. This combination gives you excellent dexterity, but avoids your hand sticking to the glove on a hotter day.
The fingers and palm are padded and reinforced. The knuckle protector is "floating", offering an extremely comfortable yet protective fit, no matter whether your hand is closed or open. The wrap-around velcro strap holds the glove securely in place.
They are made from a single hide of high quality 1mm thick aniline cowhide. The Goldtop team are a bunch of perfectionists, they hand-select the hides used for their gloves and will not use any off-cuts to ensure a consistent quality across their range. The 5 strand cotton thread stitching used throughout makes for a sturdy glove that will last you a long time.
- Brown 1mm thick Aniline cowhide leather
- Reinforced lower palm and fingers
- Floating knuckle protector for optimal comfort
- Unlined palm with 100% silk lined back of the hand
- Ribbed velcro adjustable wrist tab
- 5 Strand cotton thread stitching throughout
- CE Approved
|Palm Size (in)||7||8||8.5||9||10|