FURYGAN CLINT LEATHER JACKET - BLACK
Dedicated to biker protection for nearly 50 years, Furygan uses their own Motion Lab to mimic CE testing facilities as well as certified bodies. This enables them to offer the very best in safety and performance while remaining classically stylish. The Clint Jacket is the perfect embodiment of this. This cafe-style motorcycle jacket is made from super-soft buffalo hide. Valued for its strength, durability and flex, the leather is thicker and more resistant to heat, tearing and dirt than cowhide. With proper care, this jacket can last a lifetime, making the Clint one of the best money can buy.
Equipped with thin and flexible D3O® armour in the shoulders and elbows (with a pocket for a back protector upgrade), this jacket secures CE safety approval, giving you some much-appreciated peace of mind.
This elegantly designed jacket also offers lots of storage in its five generously sized pockets, helping you cut down on luggage for those smaller essential items. The fully removable thermal liner has aluminium inserts that keep you warm while remaining thin and flexible. This makes the Clint a highly versatile jacket that performs just as well in cold and transitional weather as it does during the summer months.
- Matte black outer finish
- Super soft buffalo leather
- Fully removable thermal liner with aluminium inserts
- Supplied with D3O® elbow and shoulder protectors
- Back pocket for D3O® back protector (optional)
- Dedicated zips for attachment of optional Fury Airbag System
- Stitched detailing on the shoulders and upper arms
- 3 outer pockets including a card pocket on the arm 2 hidden inner pockets
- Zip adjustment at the wrists
- Snap button popper at the collar
- Subtle Furygan patch on the arm
- CE approved garment
|Removable Thermal Lining||Yes (full)|
|Armour Included||Elbow, Shoulder|
|Armour Pockets||Elbow, Shoulder, Back|
|Season||Warm Weather, Mid-Season, Cold Weather|