ETHEN SCRAMBLER GOGGLES - BLACK STRIPE
Ethen is a relatively new player on the motorcycle goggle market but has an extensive track record in making goggles for off-roading, skiing, extreme sports and the military. Their Scrambler goggle has a vintage off-road look to it and is a simple but very effective goggle that gives you a whole lot of bang for the buck! The lens is photochromic and will be clear when there is limited light but will turn darker in direct sunlight. The soft but sturdy frame is ergonomically shaped to fit any kind of helmet. The padding is covered with a Coolmax liner for extra comfort. The straps are easily interchangeable so you can match any helmet in your collection.
- Photochromic lens turns dark in direct sunlight
- Curved UV-protective lens for wide field of view
- Comfort foam with Coolmax layer
- Black and grey elastic strap
- Straps attach with velcro patch and are easily swapped out
- Variety of straps available
- Silicon anti-slip strip on strap
- Made in Italy
|Additional Lenses Included||No|
|Max. height (cm)||10|
|Bridge height (cm)||6|
The width measurement is measured in a straight line at the maximum width of the goggle. The measurement does not include the outer curve of the goggle.