ETHEN CAFE RACER GOGGLES - SILVER
Ethen is a relatively new player on the motorcycle goggle market but has an extensive track record in making goggles for off-roading, skiing, extreme sports and the military. Their Cafe Racer goggle is a sight to behold: the strap attaches directly to the lens and means the design is basically frameless. These are some of the sleekest looking goggles out there and they'll fit the vast majority of helmets out there. The double density foam is attached directly to the lens and makes for an extremely comfortable, sealing fit while the ventilation holes and anti-fog coating prevent your goggles steaming up. The straps are attached with a sturdy but simple velcro patch which means they can easily be swapped out for one of the striking replacement straps, giving you a lot of goggle for the dollar! This version of the Cafe Racer goggle has a silver mirrored lens which is extremely shatterproof and has extra ventilation.
- Frameless construction: padding and straps attach directly to lens
- Curved UV-protective lens for wide field of view
- Extra ventilation
- Lens has a silver mirror tint
- Double density foam for perfect fit
- Red, orange and yellow elastic strap
- Straps attach with velcro patch and are easily swapped out
- Variety of straps available
- Silicon anti-slip strip on strap
- Made in Italy
|Additional Lenses Included||No|
|Max. height (cm)||9.5|
|Bridge height (cm)||5|
The width measurement is measured in a straight line at the maximum width of the goggle. The measurement does not include the outer curve of the goggle.