BILTWELL OVERLAND 2.0 RACER GOGGLE - BLACK/GREY
We Price Match!
Seen a product cheaper by more than £1 elsewhere on a UK website? We'll match that price giving you the guaranteed lowest price possible.
Fill out and submit our Price Match Request form below. Once the price match request has been reviewed and accepted you will receive a confirmation email with your discount code.
The Overland 2.0 goggle delivers MX-level anti-fog optics without the visual tomfoolery so common in the neon-clad dirt bike scene. Two lenses included with every goggle: clear and tinted. It is crafted around a rugged yet flexible polyurethane frame. This frame is 10% narrower than the original Overland while using the same lens offering a wide peripheral vision.
- Black frame with Light Grey, Black and Dark Grey strap
- Molded polyurethane frame with wide eye port for maximum peripheral vision.
- Generous brow vents and discrete ports on cheek pads feature foam filtration to reduce airborne debris.
- Laminated two-phase open-cell foam padding around eye port boasts has molded comfort quilting with brushed Lycra surface to wick moisture from your skin.
- Overland lenses are laser CNC cut from impact-resistant polycarbonate plastic that’s molded on a perfect arc to delivery distortion-free visual clarity.
- The lenses feature an anti-fog treatment and CE-certified UV protection for clearer vision
- Woven elastic strap with double D-ring adjusters features hand-sewn synthetic frame fasteners to complete the goggle’s low key aesthetic.
- Silicone anti-slip strips on the inside of the strap
- Tinted and clear lens included
|Additional Lenses Included||Yes|
|Max. height (cm)||9|
|Bridge height (cm)||6|
The width measurement is measured in a straight line at the maximum width of the goggle. The measurement does not include the outer curve of the goggle.
Stock availability information can be found just under size selection, or just under the "Add to Basket" button for our London Store.
Orders placed before 12pm GMT (Monday to Friday) are processed the same day and shipped subject to the stock availability indicated on the product page.
Any items that display "Available To Order" are in stock with our suppliers, and will need to be ordered and received by us before being dispatched from our warehouse. Please refer to the availability lead times for more information on when these items will be dispatched.
Please refer to the Basket page when in doubt about shipping costs as these rates will be the most accurate.
England, Wales, Mainland Scotland (exc. Highlands)
We ship via FedEx, DPD and Royal Mail Tracked.
All orders over £50 qualify for a *free shipping option.
All orders over £50 benefit from *free returns via Collect+
Off Shore (N. Ireland, R. Ireland, Highlands, etc)
We ship via DHL and DPD. View shipping costs in your shopping basket. Shipping is calculated based on basket weight.
Europe, USA, Canada, Rest Of The World
We ship via DHL Worldwide Express and Economy services. View shipping costs in your shopping basket for the best shipping rates available.