BILTWELL OVERLAND 2.0 GOGGLE - TRI-STRIPE
The Overland 2.0 goggle delivers MX-level anti-fog optics without the visual tomfoolery so common in the neon-clad dirt bike scene. Two lenses included with every goggle: clear and tinted. It is crafted around a rugged yet flexible polyurethane frame. This frame is 10% narrower than the original Overland while using the same lens offering a wide peripheral vision.
- Black frame with red-orange-yellow strap
- Molded polyurethane frame with wide eye port for maximum peripheral vision.
- Generous brow vents and discrete ports on cheek pads feature foam filtration to reduce airborne debris.
- Laminated two-phase open-cell foam padding around eye port boasts has molded comfort quilting with brushed Lycra surface to wick moisture from your skin.
- Overland lenses are laser CNC cut from impact-resistant polycarbonate plastic that’s molded on a perfect arc to delivery distortion-free visual clarity.
- The lenses feature an anti-fog treatment and CE-certified UV protection for clearer vision
- Woven elastic strap with double D-ring adjusters features hand-sewn synthetic frame fasteners to complete the goggle’s low key aesthetic.
- Silicone anti-slip strips on the inside of the strap
- Tinted and clear lens included
|Additional Lenses Included||Yes|
|Max. height (cm)||9|
|Bridge height (cm)||6|
The width measurement is measured in a straight line at the maximum width of the goggle. The measurement does not include the outer curve of the goggle.