BELSTAFF X ROYAL ENFIELD BROOKLANDS JACKET - BLACK
We Price Match!
Seen a product cheaper by more than £1 elsewhere on a UK website? We'll match that price giving you the guaranteed lowest price possible.
Fill out and submit our Price Match Request form below. Once the price match request has been reviewed and accepted you will receive a confirmation email with your discount code.
Our friends at Belstaff and Royal Enfield present their collaborative limited edition collection which celebrates the British motorcycle brand’s 120th anniversary.
The Belstaff Brooklands is a true motorcycling icon and is regarded by many as the quintessential short-cut motorcycle jacket. This updated Brooklands Pro edition updates the design with an impressive safety specification and modern functionality but with the same go-everywhere attitude and timeless styling.
Staying true to the much loved original formula, the Brooklands Pro is a short length, unobtrusive jacket with a 10oz Wax Cotton outer. This fabric in itself is already very sturdy by nature and passes the new CE abrasion tests on itself, but Belstaff backed it up with Cordura panels in the high impact areas to offer even better abrasion resistance. The shoulders and elbows come equipped with D3O CE certified armour and there is a pocket for an optional back protector.
The Brooklands Pro is built to perform, and it will do so all year round: the (already water repellent) wax cotton is backed up by a waterproof and breathable Miporex membrane and a removable quilted lining. It makes the Brooklands Pro a capable all-rounder with impressive protective features brought together in a beautiful design.
- Limited edition Royal Enfield collaboration jacket
- Royal Enfield 120th anniversary patch on the right arm
- Unique olive green lining
- 10oz Waxed Cotton waist length jacket in black
- Cordura panels in impact areas for added abrasion resistance
- CE Approved Level 1 D3O armour (shoulders and elbows)
- Pocket for optional back protector
- Waterproof and breathable Miporex membrane
- Removable quilted 150gr body warmer liner
- Quilted reinforcement patches on elbow and shoulders
- Dual upper patch pockets with waterproof flap and snaps
- Adjustable neck strap on collar
- Embroidered logo buckle cover on waist
- Metal under arm breathers
- Inside facing jet pocket with coil zipper closure
- Low jet pockets
- Cuff adjusting gusset with snaps
- Rubber-covered bottom central snap
- CE-approved garment (Level A)
|Armour Pockets||Elbow, Shoulder, Back|
|Armour Included||Elbow, Shoulder|
|Removable Thermal Lining||Yes (full)|
|Season||Mid-Season, Cold Weather|
|Certification||CE Level A|
|Fits Chest (in)
Stock availability information can be found just under size selection, or just under the "Add to Basket" button for our London Store.
Orders placed before 12pm GMT (Monday to Friday) are processed the same day and shipped subject to the stock availability indicated on the product page.
Any items that display "Available To Order" are in stock with our suppliers, and will need to be ordered and received by us before being dispatched from our warehouse. Please refer to the availability lead times for more information on when these items will be dispatched.
Please refer to the Basket page when in doubt about shipping costs as these rates will be the most accurate.
England, Wales, Mainland Scotland (exc. Highlands)
We ship via FedEx, DPD and Royal Mail Tracked.
All orders over £50 qualify for a *free shipping option.
All orders over £50 benefit from *free returns via Collect+
Off Shore (N. Ireland, R. Ireland, Highlands, etc)
We ship via DHL and DPD. View shipping costs in your shopping basket. Shipping is calculated based on basket weight.
Europe, USA, Canada, Rest Of The World
We ship via DHL Worldwide Express and Economy services. View shipping costs in your shopping basket for the best shipping rates available.