BELSTAFF TRIALMASTER PRO WOMENS WAX JACKET - RACING RED
The Trialmaster Pro is the new and improved version of Belstaff's most iconic style. This three quarter length, belted jacket design with the signature four front pockets is the epitome of classic British motorcycle clothing. At first glance, this jacket hasn't changed in decades and has maintained its timeless design. However, look a little closer and the Trialmaster Pro has got an impressive specifications list under the bonnet.
Belstaff, together with cotton mill British Millerain, have re-invented the wax cotton and upgraded it to TekWax. TekWax is a new innovation that uses high grade synthetic fibres intertwined with Belstaff’s high quality cotton to obtain an abrasion resistant fabric that achieves an A rating in the new CE Abrasion & Tear tests. It does this without adding bulk and sacrificing its light weight or the classic Belstaff style. Using the synthetic fibres in the weaving process means the fabric does not rely on thickness to provide exceptional abrasion resistance. D3O CE Level 1 certified armour is included in the elbows and shoulders and offers excellent impact absorption and there is of course a pocket for you to add an optional back protector.
As motorcycle jackets go, the Trialmaster Pro is one of the more versatile ones: the (already water repellent) wax cotton is backed up by a waterproof and breathable Miporex membrane and a removable quilted lining. It makes the Trialmaster Pro a capable all-rounder with impressive protective features brought together in a classic design.
The attention to detail Belstaff puts in their garments only adds to the allure of this jacket. Of course there are the four deep patch pockets closed by a waterproof flap with snap buttons, an adjustable collar, shoulder and elbow reinforcement patches and the signature adjustable belt at the waist. The jacket is closed by virtue of a sturdy zip running down the middle and an overlaying flap with aged metal snaps buttons to keep out the wind and rain. Further care has been taken by Belstaff to protect your bike's fuel tank from scratches too with the two bottom snaps being made from rubber.
Decades of adjustment and development have made the modern Trialmaster Pro a supremely comfortable, protective, yet good looking jacket. Whether you plan to throw it on everyday or use it on a long road trip eating up the miles, the Trialmaster Pro will be your go-to for years to come.
- Racing Red
- Feminine shape and detailing
- 6oz Technical Waxed Cotton outer
- Fully waterproof membrane
- Check cotton lining throughout the body
- Quilted lining with 60gr padded sleeves
- Corduroy detailing on the neck, collar and cuffs
- D3O CE Level 1 approved armour at the shoulders and elbows
- Removable quilted lining with 150gr micro-valtherm padding
- Four front facing patch pockets with storm flap and snap button systems
- Inner jet pocket with coil zip
- Additional pocket for back protector
- Reinforced shoulder and elbow regions
- Metal breathers positioned under the arms for ventilation
- Adjustable neck strap
- Cuff-adjustment and gusset with snaps
- Lower two central snaps are made using rubber to protect your bike's finish
- Belstaff logo embroided cover on the central belt
- CE Approved garment (Level A)
|Armour Included||Elbow, Shoulder|
|Removable Thermal Lining||Yes (full)|
|Armour Pockets||Elbow, Shoulder, Back|
|Certification||CE Level A|
|Season||Warm Weather, Mid-Season, Cold Weather|