If you were to visualise the classic Biker Boot, it should pretty much be a spitting image of the Trialmaster Pro boot you see here. Belstaff is a brand steeped in British heritage, so it is only right that they should produce one of the most iconic accessories for a biker - and boy, have they done it well.
The boot is built to look like a classic, but perform like a modern marvel. The outer is crafted from luxurious and supple 1.2-1.4mm thick brushed Cow leather, with a 50% Nylon and 50% PU lining. The heavy-duty, anti-slip Vibram rubber sole is coupled with a shock-absorbing midsole to combat those footpeg vibrations on your rattly old classic, or just make your stroll around town a little more comfortable.
Malleolus PU internal protectors will keep any unwanted ankle impact at bay, plus reinforcement at the toe and heel are going to keep your feet safe and secure. Designed to be worn all day, whether on long walks or in the office, thanks to a comfortable and ergonomic shaped foot-bed, that can be removed for a clean every once in a while. A full-length zipper allows you to easily pull the boots on, or pop them off.
A truly versatile piece, the Trialmaster Pro boot is destined to soon become your footwear of choice whether you’re riding or not.
- Classic short leather luxurious motorcycle boots
- Cow Leather 1.2-1.4mm
- Lining: 50% Nylon + 50% PU
- Vibram rubber sole, anti-slip, rock-grip
- Shock-absorbing midsole
- Malleolus PU internal protectors on both sides
- Toe and heel counter reinforcements for better support and a tight fit
- Full-length internal zipper with branded puller for easy put on and take off
- Microfiber liner for better breathability, strength and abrasion resistance
- Removable, breathable, ergonomic and anatomically shaped foot-bed
- Debossed logo on top shaft
- 25mm branded roller buckle with knurling
- CE Approved