BELSTAFF SUPREME HAND WAXED LEATHER JACKET - MAHOGANY
We Price Match!
Seen a product cheaper by more than £1 elsewhere on a UK website? We'll match that price giving you the guaranteed lowest price possible.
Fill out and submit our Price Match Request form below. Once the price match request has been reviewed and accepted you will receive a confirmation email with your discount code.
Model takes a Medium - Waist 33" Chest 40" Height 6'2"
Featuring the same thickness waxed bovine leather as the Brooklands leather, the Supreme offers a sleeker look with the same great tailoring and features.
- Bovine leather thickness 1-1.1mm
- Cotton check lining on body and inside pockets
- Corduroy on neck collar and cuffs
- Removable level 2 D3O armour in shoulders elbows
- Result of different artisanal processes
- Protectors meet the requirements of European directive 89/686/CEE and of CE technical standards EN 1621-1:2012
- Pocket for back protector
- Upper and lower jet pockets closed by metal zippers
- Inside facing jet pocket, closed by coil zipper
- Pure Motorcycle iconic style, now offered in the real heritage hand-waxed leather, Belstaff exclusive historical treatment, named "replica"
- Reinforcements on shoudlers and elbows
- Adjusting waist strap
- Cuff adjusting gusset with metal zipper
- Embroidered logo on left sleeve
- CE Level A Approved
|Removable Thermal Lining||No|
|Armour Pockets||Elbow, Shoulder, Back|
|Season||Warm Weather, Mid-Season|
|Certification||CE Level A|
Sizing for the Belstaff Supreme Leather Jacket as verified by the Urban Rider team.
Garment size is the size you add to your basket.
Measurements (in) is your chest measurement in inches. Wrap a measuring tape around the fullest part of your chest to verify.
Not sure what size to go for?
- CHEST: Measure around the fullest part of your chest, keeping tape firmly under your armpits and around your shoulder blades.
- WAIST: Measure around your waist, slightly below your natural waist, where you normally wear your pants. Insert your forefinger between the tape and your body to allow ease in fit.
- HIP: Measure around the fullest part of your hips, inserting your forefinger between the tape and your hip to allow ease in fit.
- NECK: Measure around the base of your neck, inserting your forefinger between the tape and your neck to allow ease in fit.
Stock availability information can be found just under size selection, or just under the "Add to Basket" button for our London Store.
Orders placed before 12pm GMT (Monday to Friday) are processed the same day and shipped subject to the stock availability indicated on the product page.
Any items that display "Available To Order" are in stock with our suppliers, and will need to be ordered and received by us before being dispatched from our warehouse. Please refer to the availability lead times for more information on when these items will be dispatched.
Please refer to the Basket page when in doubt about shipping costs as these rates will be the most accurate.
England, Wales, Mainland Scotland (exc. Highlands)
We ship via FedEx, DPD and Royal Mail Tracked.
All orders over £50 qualify for a *free shipping option.
All orders over £50 benefit from *free returns via Collect+
Off Shore (N. Ireland, R. Ireland, Highlands, etc)
We ship via DHL and DPD. View shipping costs in your shopping basket. Shipping is calculated based on basket weight.
Europe, USA, Canada, Rest Of The World
We ship via DHL Worldwide Express and Economy services. View shipping costs in your shopping basket for the best shipping rates available.