BELSTAFF MOJAVE BROOKLANDS WAX JACKET - BROWN
We price match!
The Brooklands jacket continues Belstaff's unrivalled line of Majove styled wax cotton jackets. Based on the iconic jacket worn by Steve McQueen the Brooklands features many of the original design cues, blended with impressive technical spec. Included is ultra slimline d3o elbow and shoulder armour, with the option of adding back armour as desired. There is a removable thermal lining making this jacket suitable for year round use. We have put this jacket through its paces, riding from Scotland to Cape town in everything from snow to arid desert conditions. The Brooklands can go anywhere without fuss owing to the seam sealed waterproof and breathable membrane sitting beneath the outer cotton layer.
- Waist length jacket made from 8oz Wax Cotton
- Waterproof - Unlike the previous collection, this jacket is completely waterproof!
- Detachable bodywarmer - Manufactured for Belstaff by Valtherm, very effective.
- Courduroy lined neck collar
- Velvet lined cuffs
- Removable D3O armour - the best on the market!
- Cross stitched pads at critical wear points - Increased abrasion resistance
- Two patch pockets on the chest closed by snap buttons
- On each side there is a welt pocket, closed by a zipper with logo puller
- Slit pocket on the inside
- Pocket for back protection (back armour not included)
Prices now aligned with the cheapest European outlets, meaning you won't find a genuine Belstaff jacket cheaper elsewhere.
Size & Fit
Delivery & ReturnsOrders placed before 12pm GMT (Monday to Friday) are processed the same day and shipped subject to the stock availability indicated on the product page.Please refer to the Basket page when in doubt about shipping costs.
England, Wales, Mainland Scotland (exc. Highlands)
We ship via DPD Local and Royal Mail Tracked.
All orders over £50 qualify for a FREE shipping option.
All orders over £50 benefit from FREE returns via Collect+
Off Shore (N. Ireland, R. Ireland, Highlands, etc)
48 hour DHL Tracked from £14.99
Magazines / Calendars Royal Mail International £4.65
1 - 5 days DHL Tracked £10 flat rate
USA & Canada
Magazines/Calendar Royal Mail International £4.00
Small Items 2 - 3 days Fed Ex £9.99
Clothing Parcel 2 - 3 days Fed Ex £14.99
Helmet Parcel 2 - 3 days Fed Ex £24.99
Rest of the World
Magazines / Calendars £6.80 - £7.20
Rates for other items are calculated on the basket page based on weight. We ship via Royal Mail International and DHL Express Worldwide
We offer a UK Price Beat and an EU Price Match Guarantee. Seen a product cheaper by more than £1 elsewhere on a UK website? We'll beat that price by 10% giving you the guaranteed lowest price possible. We also match the price of EU sellers. Please note the 10% price beat does not apply to sale items. Terms and Conditions apply
- Fill out and submit our Price Match Request form
- We send you a single use discount voucher code
- Apply this code at checkout