BELSTAFF MCGREGOR PRO JACKET - VINTAGE BLACK
Worn extensively for the 15,000km trip from Ushuaia, South America to LA, the McGregor Pro Jacket is one of the main heroes of the moto adventure series’ 3rd instalment.
Constructed from 12oz Halley Stevenson waxed cotton, this handsome motorcycle jacket immediately benefits from 150 years of expertise as well as rigorous quality and performance testing. Densely woven and durable, the outer shell is not only naturally strong, but it’s also breathable in warm weather while remaining windproof in cold conditions. Designed for unpredictable weather, it also has a seam-sealed breathable membrane throughout making the McGregor Pro fully waterproof.
The shoulders and elbows have been reinforced with premium quality leather and, ever true to their ethos of adventure and innovation, Belstaff also includes market-leading CE Level 1 D3O armour at these high impact areas. There’s a pocket for a back armour upgrade too, should you want some extra protection. All together, these awesome features bring the McGregor Pro to a CE Level A safety rating - ample protection for most riders.
More great features include the customary water-resistant pocket construction which has been reinforced for extra strength and longevity. The central zip is protected by what Belstaff calls an easy-fasten rain gutter to keep water from getting in from the front as well as typically elegant vintage brass hardware throughout. The British brand has also added their instantly recognisable style to subtle details like the traditional Belstaff corduroy at the collar and cuffs. And, as the name suggests, the jacket has been designed in conjunction with Ewan McGregor with the Scottish adventurer lending the McGregor clan tartan as lining to add a striking touch.
This is a beautiful motorcycle jacket made with superior materials and expert craftsmanship. With the right care the McGregor Pro will look better with age while keeping up performance levels - much like the man himself.
- 12oz Halley Stevenson waxed cotton outer
- Fully waterproof, seam-sealed breathable membrane throughout
- Leather shoulder and elbow patches
- Traditional Belstaff corduroy collar and cuffs
- McGregor clan tartan lining
- Traditional Belstaff water-resistant pocket construction
- Pocket bearers for extra strength
- Hidden valuables pocket
- Front rain gutter with easy fastening
- Vintage style branded trim throughout, including snaps, zips and breathers
- Reflective reversible belt
- CE Level 1 D3O vented armour at elbow and shoulder
- Pocket for back protector (D3O Viper Level 1 or Level 2)
- CE Level A certified garment
|Armour Included||Elbow, Shoulder, Back|
|Removable Thermal Lining||Yes (full)|
|Armour Pockets||Elbow, Shoulder|
|Certification||CE Level A|
|Season||Mid-Season, Cold Weather|
|Fits Chest (in)||36||38||40||42||44||46||48|