BELSTAFF LONG WAY UP JACKET - DARK OLIVE / BLACK
We Price Match!
Seen a product cheaper by more than £1 elsewhere on a UK website? We'll match that price giving you the guaranteed lowest price possible.
Fill out and submit our Price Match Request form below. Once the price match request has been reviewed and accepted you will receive a confirmation email with your discount code.
Worn extensively for the 15,000km trip from Ushuaia, South America to LA, the Long Way Up Jacket is one of the main heroes featured in the moto adventure series’ 3rd instalment.
Belstaff definitely had the adventure rider in mind when they designed this jacket and this is evident in the impressive spec list on offer. Constructed of durable Gore-Tex Pro tri-layer laminated fabric, this jacket comes with the Gore-Tex guarantee to keep you dry. This technology makes no compromises and will keep you dry even in torrential downpours or harsh snow conditions. At the same time, it’s totally windproof but remains breathable so you’re less likely to overheat or feel the chill once you’re resting. Inside, the antibacterial mesh lining also helps to keep any sweat off your skin.
The shoulders and elbows have been reinforced for added abrasion-resistance along with D3O Level 2 Xergo armour for market-leading impact protection. The torso also comes equipped with D3O Level 2 Viper armour in the back and D3O Level 1 vented chest protectors in the front. These are serious bits of kit and combined, help the Long Way Up Jacket achieve an impressive CE Level AA safety rating.
We absolutely love the plethora of adjustment and venting features Belstaff have stuffed into this jacket. The neoprene neck detail is not only amazingly comfortable, but it also comes with a removable storm collar should you need more airflow on warmer days. Fully waterproof vents in the chest, triceps and back give you lots of additional control over air circulation. Adjustment features in the sleeves, waist and hip along with a removable kidney belt give you all the tailoring and support you could ever want - ideal for a whole host of body types. Belstaff has also been very generous with the pockets on this jacket. The five flapped outer pockets are fully waterproof, while the two interior zippered pockets are also watertight. You even get a hidden security pocket for your most prized valuables. A thoughtful little perk Belstaff has also included is the camelback hydration pocket in the back lining with a water tube fastener on the chest to give you easy access to liquids on the go.
All in all, the Long Way Up Jacket is a robust piece of gear that will meet the needs for even the most serious outdoor adventurers. And with the added bonus of a 5-year warranty, Belstaff has really gone above and beyond with this one.
- Dark olive / black
- Gore-Tex Pro tri-layer laminate fabric
- Superfabric at shoulders and elbows
- Antibacterial mesh lining
- Removable storm collar and Neoprene comfort neck detail
- Shaped tail hem to cover lower back
- Vertical chest vents with fully waterproof Ti-Zip closure
- Triceps exit vent with waterproof zip and flap
- Vertical back exit vents with waterproof zip and flap
- Sleeve snap-fit adjustment
- Velcro waist adjustment
- Side zip gusset for hip adjustment
- Fully adjustable and removable kidney belt for support
- Two expansion pleat, chest pockets
- Two lower pockets with snap fastened flaps
- Large waterproof tail pocket with zip and flap closure
- Two interior YKK zippered waterproof pockets
- Velcro fastened, interior patch pocket
- Hidden zippered security pocket
- Camelback hydration pocket in back lining and water tube fastener on chest (2 or 3-litre Kriega Hydra pack recommended)
- Belstaff X Long Way Up reflective 3M branding
- Centre front YKK zip and rain gutter with easy-fasten snaps
- Elastic-mounted zip to attach to trousers
- 5 Year Warranty
- D3O Xergo Level 2 Armour in shoulder and elbow
- D3O Level 2 Viper back protector
- D3O Level 1 vented chest protectors
- CE Level AA certificated garment
|Armour Pockets||Elbow, Shoulder, Back|
|Armour Included||Elbow, Shoulder, Back|
|Removable Thermal Lining||Yes (full)|
|Season||Mid-Season, Cold Weather|
|Certification||CE Level AA|
|Fits Chest (in)||36||38||40||42||44||46||48|
Stock availability information can be found just under size selection, or just under the "Add to Basket" button for our London Store.
Orders placed before 12pm GMT (Monday to Friday) are processed the same day and shipped subject to the stock availability indicated on the product page.
Any items that display "Available To Order" are in stock with our suppliers, and will need to be ordered and received by us before being dispatched from our warehouse. Please refer to the availability lead times for more information on when these items will be dispatched.
Please refer to the Basket page when in doubt about shipping costs as these rates will be the most accurate.
England, Wales, Mainland Scotland (exc. Highlands)
We ship via FedEx, DPD and Royal Mail Tracked.
All orders over £50 qualify for a *free shipping option.
All orders over £50 benefit from *free returns via Collect+
Off Shore (N. Ireland, R. Ireland, Highlands, etc)
We ship via DHL and DPD. View shipping costs in your shopping basket. Shipping is calculated based on basket weight.
Europe, USA, Canada, Rest Of The World
We ship via DHL Worldwide Express and Economy services. View shipping costs in your shopping basket for the best shipping rates available.