BELSTAFF CROSBY WAX COTTON JACKET - BLACK
The Crosby jacket offers a lightweight alternative to the Tourist Trophy for those wanting something with Belstaff's Trailmaster inspired design. The Crosby features a 4oz wax wax cotton (as opposed to the 10oz on the Tourist Trophy), making this more suited towards warmer conditions. The lighter weight also gives the jackets added all day wearability. Despite the weight the jacket remains a practical choice owing to Belstaff's seam sealed membrane beneath the outer cotton layer. Included in the elbows and shoulders is the leading D3o level 1 CE approved body armour.
- Waxed 4 Oz. Cotton
- Seam-sealed Miporex membrane
- Cotton Check lining on body
- Corduroy on neck collar and cuffs
- CE removable D3o protectors on shoulders and elbows
- Protectors meet the requirements of European directive 89/686/CE and of CE Technical Standard EN 1621-1:2012
- Pocket for back protector
- Upper patch pockets, closed by flaps and snap buttons
- Lower jet pockets, closed by metal zippers
- Inside facing jet poclet, closed by coil zipper
- Metal breathers under arm
- Adjusting neck strap
- Cuff-adjusting gusset with snaps
- Last central snap in rubber
|Video 2 Label||Brand Video|
|Removable Thermal Lining||No|
|Armour Pockets||Elbow, Shoulder, Back|
|Season||Warm Weather, Mid-Season, Cold Weather|
|Extra Small||Small||Medium||Large||Extra Large||2 Extra Large||3 Extra Large||4 Extra Large|
HINT: For the most accurate results, measure yourself in your undergarments.
- CHEST: Measure around the fullest part of your chest, keeping tape firmly under your armpits and around your shoulder blades.
- WAIST: Measure around your waist, slightly below your natural waist, where you normally wear your pants. Insert your forefinger between the tape and your body to allow ease in fit.
- HIP: Measure around the fullest part of your hips, inserting your forefinger between the tape and your hip to allow ease in fit.
- NECK: Measure around the base of your neck, inserting your forefinger between the tape and your neck to allow ease in fit.